Posts created by appletree83

posted in Mind Snares: Alice's Journey on May 20, 15 2:40 PM
It is a pretty good game, but would be better if the developer would FIX the glitch with the 'items missing from the inventory list'. I was halfway through the game when I was no longer able to recover one necessary item to apply to another necessary item, and now I can't finish the game! Others have complained about this same glitch, but the developer hasn't fixed it!

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 10, 14 2:33 PM
P.S. When you've clicked on your 'Hint' button, you have to give it time to recharge. When the purple-bat-on-a-spring pops out of the Hint button, it's recharged.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 10, 14 2:31 PM
Hi, HappyGrammy! Miss Cringeworth's apartment is just inside the gate, on the left, before you go down the road to the orphanage. It's the door that, when you click on it, it brings up a doorknob with a snarling bat on it. The challenge is to figure out how to knock the bat out. (Hint: A bat is a flying rat!)

Don't let yourself get too frustrated...this is one of the best games I've ever played, despite it being really hard. I'm 60 yrs. old, and if I can do it, so can you! :o)

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 10, 14 2:23 PM
I was stuck on this one too, but after reading someone's suggestion, I decided to continue to click on the stupid pump handle until my finger fell off! Fifty times, at least, I was counting!!

Nothing happened, so finally, in pure frustration, I starting clicking really, really fast (even when the purple pointer wasn't activated), and lo and behold, a VERY large drop of water glugged out and FINALLY caused the small pouch to float up out of the drain. Whew!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator