Posts created by bfgVaiya

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Jan 26, 15 3:23 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy is now available on the website. This update includes fixes for various progress blockers, mini-game crashes, and other bugs.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgVaiya

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 26, 15 1:14 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin’ is now available on the website. This update includes a fix the quest blockers

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Technical Support Team so we can look into those.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgVaiya

Edit for typo correction

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 26, 15 7:25 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 26, 15 7:25 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Frankenstein: Master of Death here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Frankenstein: Master of Death .
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgVaiya

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Jan 25, 15 7:27 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit .
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgVaiya

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit on Jan 25, 15 7:26 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 22, 15 4:59 PM
Hey ChrisJones71

I'm really sorry to see this happened! I can definitely understand how upsetting it is to see unknown programs installing themselves, but I can assure you, they did not come with the game.

Our site, as well as our games, are tested daily by McAfee Secure software, and we hold ourselves to the guarantee that all of our games are quality tested and free of these types of programs. On any game page on our site, below the game description next to our Better Business Bureau accreditation, we keep an updated tag of when our last security scan was performed.

If a game comes with a packaged installer, this is an update for one of the platforms the game is built on, such as DirectX. The games on our site do not come packaged with any software that isn't directly related to the game itself.

Sometimes malware can lay dormant in your computer for a period of time, and they'll take action after that time is done.

I hope this information helps, but if there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of the Mods. We all want to make sure your computer is secure, and Tech Support is more than happy to investigate this to ensure our games are safe.

bfgVaiya

posted in Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons on Jan 22, 15 4:42 PM
Hey katyshrimp

I'm really sorry to see the game crashed and your computer froze after! I would strongly recommend checking out the following help article for steps, which can also help with a game that's running slowly:

If the issue continues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 15 4:23 PM
Hey sacha4

I'm sorry to see the game is freezing! I would recommend checking out the help article below for some possible steps:

If the issue continues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE

I'm also going to go ahead and move this post to the forum for Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition. You'll be able to view other posts about the game there, as well as create new posts

bfgVaiya

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 22, 15 4:16 PM
Hey ssisco

I'm really glad to see you were able to get in touch with Customer Support and they were able to resolve this issue! They really do try to do everything they can to fix issues

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 22, 15 3:56 PM
Hey wulfruna

Thanks for posting that information! As you mentioned, this is an error in the game that the devs are working to fix, and we hope to have this ready for everyone as soon as possible.

At this time, the Mods have yet to receive information on when a fix will be ready, but as soon as we have any new information, we'll make an announcement for everyone

bfgVaiya

posted in The Snow on Jan 22, 15 3:40 PM
Hey shirle222

I'm sorry to see you're seeing that error message! I would recommend checking out the help article below for some possible steps:

Access Violation

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE

bfgVaiya

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 22, 15 3:33 PM
Hey jbmf_06

I'm really sorry to see how much this issue is impacting you! Please be assured, this is an issue we are aware of and are working to get resolved. We really want players to enjoy the new content, and I can definitely understand how frustrating it is to see such a long countdown on the building

We're still waiting on information regarding when a fix for these issues will be ready, but as soon as the Mods get anything new, we'll let everyone know.

Thank you so much for your patience while we work on this

bfgVaiya

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 22, 15 2:52 PM
Hey Cafe_13

That's definitely an odd message to see, considering what was paid for the bid. I would recommend getting in touch with Tech Support HERE. Please include your Friend Code and the date and time this happened. One of our Reps will be happy to look into this with you.

Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention. Since the forum system is unable to move individual posts into a different thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please repost this in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE  so we, and the devs, can track the issue.

bfgVaiya

posted in Demigods on Jan 22, 15 12:58 PM
Hey Yaelle

Sorry for the locked threads! A change was made to the forum system that automatically locks threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more. This change was made to help improve stability and performance of the system.

If you’d like to start a new thread on the same topic, you’re definitely more than welcome to do so! We definitely want everyone to continue discussing the game

In addition to this, if you’d like to reference the older thread so others can find the older posts, you can definitely copy and paste the URL into your post. Please keep in mind, however, that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in a post.

I hope this information helps, but if there are any questions, please feel free to PM one of the Mods!

bfgVaiya

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 15 12:45 PM
Hey zendnez

It looks like an update was released for Mac just a little earlier today! I've included the link to the post below for more details:

UPDATE! New version available for Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting CE (Mac)! January 22, 2015

If there's any trouble with the game after updating, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and one of our Reps will be happy to help!

dh1952, I've included the help article below for information on where to get the latest version of .NET Framework 4.0:

Scripting Errors

If that update doesn't resolve the issue you're seeing, or if anyone is experiencing a different issue, I strongly recommend contacting Tech Support with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help in any way they can.

I hope this information helps!

bfgVaiya

Hey Roxxy5

I'm really sorry to see you're having this issue As mentioned in my response to your post in the Tech Thread for this game, please contact Tech Support HERE, and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you.

It looks like this thread was supposed to be locked, but for some reason that didn't go through, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it now.

bfgVaiya

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 15 11:49 AM
Hey Everyone

I'm really sorry to see some of you are still experiencing issues with the hint button and souvenirs! We recently had updates for both the PC and Mac versions of the game that were meant to fix these issues, so I would recommend double checking to make sure you've got the most recent version of the game installed. I've included links to both update posts below for more information:

New BUILD Available For - Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition(PC) - Jan 19, 2015
UPDATE! New version available for Phantasmat: The Endless Night CE (Mac)! January 14, 2015

If you've already updated the game, and there continue to be issues, please contact Tech Support HERE and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you.

bfgVaiya

Hey Roxxy5

I'm really sorry to see you're having the same issue! I strongly recommend contacting Tech Support HERE with a description of the issue and the device you're playing on. Our Reps are always ready to help, and one of them will be more than happy to work with you towards a solution.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 22, 15 11:14 AM
Hey Everyone

I just wanted to stop by with a friendly reminder of the Forum Rules, especially:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

The pertinent portion of the rule is emphasized in bold and blue above.

It can sometimes be difficult to determine tone in written word, but we hope to see this thread take a more positive and constructive turn

I completely understand how frustrating it is to have an error in a game preventing players from accessing new quests, but please be assured, the team is hard at work to find a fix for this. It can sometimes take time to fix an issue in a game since we also want to make sure the fix doesn't cause other issues. It's really great that so many have been helped by the work around found by other players, and we hope to have a fix that can help everyone affected as soon as we can.

Once we know more about when we can expect that fix, the Mods will make an announcement. We really want everyone to be able to play the new quests!

bfgVaiya

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator