Posts created by scifan

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 18 12:46 PM
Ugh! So much crafting in the new levels. Characters want (so far) five items from ZZs and 3 crafted items -- for one quest! Money's gonna go quickly on this one.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 25, 18 10:03 AM
Hi. I've restarted this game and need friends.

My code is 2755 2371. Playing as FloralBonnet. Feel free to add me.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 24, 17 1:23 PM
Thanks, irishlavender. That had been the plan, but it just wasn't working. After reading your reply, I tried again. On the third attempt, I got a very good board and just kept plugging away. After a lot of boosts and too any coins, I finally made it. Thanks. Maybe your words were all I needed.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 24, 17 11:41 AM
Oh, wise ones, please help. I am completely stuck in The Shivering Plains. I cannot for the life of me beat the third time through level 27 (need 158,000 points). I've been used the Seawolf costume, and I've tried multiple bonuses. I'm doing well if I get close to 1/3 of the necessary points.
I cannot proceed in the game until I figure this out. All help appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 17 5:02 PM
I'm having trouble connecting to the server today. Everything else that connects to the internet is fine, but Midnight Castle has to try several times to connect and then fails to load my friends (or let me invite them).

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 10, 17 6:06 PM
Here's my code: E2G889.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 17 3:00 PM
After finally getting my new computer up and running and then getting my game progress transferred, I'm now all set to return to the castle. I have started inviting my friends back, but if you're an old friend, please feel free to invite me instead (assuming you want to remain game friends).
If I need new friends after that, I'll start looking at the forum.

My new ID is 687998

See you in the castle.
scifan/FloralBonnet

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 17 11:03 AM
Ack! I'll friend when my new computer is up and running next week.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 17 11:01 AM
Hey, Wolfgal. Thanks for noticing, I do indeed wear a brown coat. It's pretty, and I feel very serene when I wear it.
And thanks, Diamondgirl.

It's taking longer than expected to get the new computer, but I should have it within the week. Hooray for tax-free weekends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 17 9:16 AM
Hey, all. I'm having computer problems. I can't even load the game.
So I'll be out a few days until I can get a new computer. No gifts please until I'm back--I'm not sure I'll get them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 16 3:29 PM
I've been out sick, but am back just in time. Need some CE friends!
I play as FloralBonnet - ID removed

(I'm actually downloading the update right now, but in a few minutes, I'll be ready to roll.)
Thanks!

I have all the friends I can handle now. Thanks all!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 16 10:27 AM
D_NY wrote:I really do wish they'd slow this down and give us 30 days on and 30 days off with these CC's. Sigh.

I completely agree with you there! This castle challenge isn't too bad (except for the ghosts & ghost traps) because it coordinates so well with the tasks required by the actual event. But in my opinion, they do occur too often.

I really hope they don't give us some kind of challenge between the Fall Event and the Christmas Event. I'll want a break.

This event, it's getting 500 ghosts that's really killing me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 16 5:54 PM
Yay! Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 16 5:43 PM
Has anyone confirmed that gifted ghost traps count for this challenge?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 16 10:51 AM
I'd like to be able to buy candy when we're low for coins, just like we do for the airship.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 16 10:37 AM
I got Big Ears today in the Chapel. So that's all 27 ghosts, at 145 total. Whew! Now to get a total of 300 for that avatar.
I just wish it was easier to get all the components for the new pets==those parts you need from the quests.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 2:48 PM
Thank you! I'll put something on my list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 16 7:00 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Interesting.......my game has been giving me tons of Ghost Traps and then asking me for candy in the Daily Quests!

Tomorrow it will all change to the opposite, I'm sure!

That exact thing happened to me: lots of ghost traps with only candy quests. The next day I got mostly ghost quests and almost all candy drops. Today it's been an even split.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 6:06 PM
On my game, it seems to change every day. Today, I had mostly ghost daily quests and got mostly candy. As long as it all comes together in the end. Like some others here, I decided to ignore any candy quests. We've got that trading with the trick-or-treaters quest. i need all my candy and then some for that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 16 12:24 PM
So sorry, Raggie. I hope you hear from them soon. FloralBonnet

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator