Posts created by Redjan505

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 19, 17 11:38 AM
Thanks. I think I have clicked on every single object but I'll go back and try again.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 19, 17 10:35 AM
I have checked all the walkthroughs and tips online and can't figure out the answer to my problem. I have done exactly what is shown up to the point where the boy is standing in front of the ruin. All the walkthroughs show a bare tree inside and a crowbar to pick up on the ground. For me, the tree is covered in eyeballs and the crowbar cannot be picked up. I have redone the part 3 times from the beginning of this chapter with the same results. Any help out there?

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 2, 17 12:54 PM
I find this game to be extremely frustrating. Back and forth, back and forth, with no help available and much time spent getting anywhere. I am stuck after completing the faces puzzle where you rotate the pie shapes. I even cheated a bit by looking at a Youtube video as I had spent way too much time on this part. So... I took a picture of precisely where the faces should be and compared it to mine and they were identical. But in the video as soon as the puzzle was completed, a bell rung and a portal opened. I have spent at least an hour comparing the photo to mine and there is no difference at all. I have even completed all the apparent steps leading up to this point. So what could be wrong? Since I just bought the game I hate to abandon it but my frustration level is getting too high.

posted in Egypt Picross: Pharaoh's Riddles on Jun 17, 16 11:11 AM
Every so often when I right click to create X's on the squares it dings me with errors. Even when I am very careful to click on the right square and have my finger directly on the right mouse side. It is very inconsistent and frustrating!

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on Apr 23, 15 12:53 PM
Is the game supposed to be pitch black? The only time there is any light is in the room Clara is in. I can't see to do anything at all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator