Posts created by silver_hawk

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 3:42 PM
Bump

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 2:56 PM
Officially they are closed now. Don't know why I'm able to sneak this reply in.

There's a new forum set up for Gummy Drop on the Delphi forums. Join us there.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/GummyDrop

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 2:51 PM
If you have a question, there are new forums created for Midnight Castle.

Look above at the locked sticky on the front page of this forum titled: External Links to New Communities Listed Here!

There you will find addresses to the new forums where all the members here have gone to.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 2:41 PM
The forums are closing permanently. Soon you will not be able to post or create a new discussion.

Look above at the stickied list of threads and find the one titled: External Links to New Communities Listed Here!

Here's the URL address to it.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1085291.page

There you will see other URL addresses to new forums created to continue the Midnight Castle discussions, questions, and answers. Join whichever forum you're comfortable with.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 2:38 PM
Depends on what you need. For the Spring Event once you get all the pet parts for the Spring pets then... No you do not need to continue the Daily Quests.

If you're working on the Daily Quests with the gnomes during the non-seasonal days then it is as many as you want to fit into a day to work toward the achievements.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 30, 18 7:31 AM
Thank you Oddly and the many others for providing the wonderful, helpful documentation and bringing them up within the first couple of pages of the forum before it closes.

The Helpful Links for Antique Road Trip thread is a valuable resource and has prevented me from falling into the pitfalls and glitches in this game and made it very enjoyable to play.

Especially the google spreadsheet (URL address below) which has been very helpful and hope it helps others that wander in after the forum closure...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1laNqG2gFMiAwFRFfEABfy6nD_XVz5ZNAIL2K1ClJAVQ/pubhtml#

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 7:19 AM
OOo_jules_oOO wrote:Not sure why you keep bumping this but everyone knows so this doesn't need to be bumped up at all

We don't know exactly when the Big Fish Forum goes to read only full time. This is not for the benefit of the existing players here. This is for the benefit of new players wandering in and know there is a place for them to get help. So I'm trying to keep this on the first page before the forums are permanently locked.

I realize there is a sticky above announcing the new forum but we all know that newbies rarely look at those. This is for the benefit of all newbies that wander in post-forum closure.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 4:01 PM
Journey_1 wrote:Can someone tell me whatever happened to Picman & Valdy?
And LizzieK?

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/293895.page

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 29, 18 8:09 AM
A moderator kindly put the post with the New SMaL forum up in the yellow sticky location. But it's camouflaged up there and not sure how many players wandering in will notice it. So here is a reminder...

A new forum has opened up for SMaL and it's really new. Not a lot of members yet but hopefully it will grow. Anyone not yet a member there feel free to join the group. Ask questions, help others. Here's the URL address...

https://forums.delphiforums.com/SMAL

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 29, 18 8:04 AM
bowiecowgirl wrote:I have not gotten Kyoto yet and have not played that far anyway; however, before this forum closes down I wondered if anyone could tell us what the new objects and other changes are. Thanks again to all the contributors.

I'll admit I haven't played GD in a while and am a long way from getting to that point in the game. I have nothing to offer you. But...

I just want to mention that there is a new forum opened up for GD. It's brand new so there are only a few players that are members at this time. Join us there and feel free to post. Ask questions. Hopefully more members from here will migrate over there.

Here's the URL address...

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 26, 18 6:33 AM
In case some of you didn't notice or realize the Big Fish forums are closing down April 30, 2018.

When that happens players will still be able to view but no longer able to post or create new discussions on Big Fish forums. The PM feature will be disabled as well...

A Sir Match a Lot player has graciously created a new forum so that players may continue the discussion and get help for this game. It has been set up on the Delphi forum system. You may locate the specific forum for Sir Match a Lot at this URL address...

https://forums.delphiforums.com/SMAL

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 26, 18 6:09 AM
In case some of you didn't notice or realize the Big Fish forums are closing down April 30, 2018.

When that happens players will still be able to view but no longer able to post or create new discussions on Big Fish forums. The PM feature will be disabled as well...

A Gummy Drop player has graciously created a new forum so that players may continue the discussion and get help for this game. It has been set up on the Delphi forum system. You may locate the specific forum for Gummy Drop at this URL address...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 6:43 PM
TiramaSue wrote:Since there doesn't seem to be very much game discussion in the forum, I think it's time for me to say farewell and move on.

I'll be checking my PM's until the bitter end.

Same here.

I was going to keep posting my CC progress until the CC was over. Since the forum is primarily non-stop talk about the forums demise and the other sites establishment and no longer discussing the game, there is no point of me hanging out here either.

I also say farewell and wish you all the best. I too will still check my PM's until the bitter end.

My final post as a Dolphin - post number 6520

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 3:55 PM
Taaja wrote:I thought the avatar was the pirate...? Is there something newbies should know? I think I will make it to the end and I don't want to mess it all up at the end LOL! What's up with the avatar?

If you missed any of the previous Castle Challenges and wanted one of those avatars you can switch the third (Pirate) avatar with one of those if you rather have a different one.

Go to your Castle Challenge calendar icon. Click the blue circle next to the last of the three avatars. You will be taken to a list of previous CC avatars you may have missed getting. Choose the one you want and make sure to select it. Once done it should display in the CC calendar and that is the one you get when you complete the final task.

You must have selected a different avatar BEFORE starting and completing the final task or it defaults to whichever is displayed.

If you have completed every CC event since they started you have all the avatars and will not get a choice to select a different one (since you have them all already).

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 11:34 AM
I've hung around many bikers, truck drivers, and military men. I am in no way, form, or fashion a prude - nothing surprises me, shocks me, nor offends me. What people say they are free to say... That said,

I will not be joining you all on Delphi. I preferred to hang out on BF forums for the simplicity of it being kept very well by the mod's family friendly. To get away from the world and of politics and stay focused on the enjoyment of a game. For the lightheartedness and fun.

I saw the Welcome page of the new Delphi forum and this is what it says...

"Make yourself at home.

Please be:
Thoughtful. Colorful. Spirited. Engaged.

Don't be:
Mean. Argumentative. Abusive. Profane."

I perused some of the postings and admired a lot of the work that has gone into it in just a few days. But it's only been a few days and already breaking what I highlighted in bold above. Really? Is there no decorum or self discipline? I don't see this going well for some people. I wish you all the best but I have my reservations. Good Luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 10:52 AM
Hi PrincessPanda101.

Here is a short breakdown of the quests. You will see that you need to complete Anabel's quest and she will give you a Bemusing Potion. From there you can open the entryway to reach the Stone Chaps once you have all the other requirements met in order to open the lock.

Dragon - Anabel (2 tasks) & Unlock: Dungeon of the Cursed (Level 10; 2000; Bemusing Potion) from Anabel's tasks below to Open: Stone Chaps (900) for Cuirass of Flame
Anabel - Vampire Sign (150)
Anabel - Solar Seal (300) (Note: get Bemusing Potion for Dragon's second task of opening Stone Chaps)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 19, 18 9:11 AM
New players,

If you're wandering into the forum for the first time seeking answers...

The forum will be shut down as of April 30th, 2018 and you will no longer be able to post questions but the site still will be available to view and has TONS of answers to your questions already.

On the front page of this forum is a thread titled Helpful Links for Antique Road Trip. Click on that thread and find LOTS of links that will help you find solutions for problems.

Here are some common issues/questions that you'll want to review that thread to resolve.

Margaret's Gloves glitch
Missing Paintings
Setting up the Plane
Blueprints

...and so much more

If you need further help you can contact Big Fish Customer Service and Support especially if it's a technical issue.

If you just want to ask a simple question about the game there are other forums outside and not affiliated with Big Fish that you may want to visit. Many of these players have played ART (Antique Road Trip) before and would likely be more than happy to help.

http://pondfriends.boards.net/

http://forums.delphiforums.com/MidnightCastle

Just copy and paste the URL address(es) (above) into your browser search bar to reach these sites. Sorry the links are not clickable.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 19, 18 8:53 AM
Thanks Fred

I've made it through the first tiers of levels 100 thru 110. Now replaying for the second and third tiers.

Level 109 has me perplexed as to which boost(s) to use. I managed to get through it the first time when I was lucky and created a firecracker and line boost next to each other by matching the appropriate elements. But those corners are a bear. May end up just using a bunch of hammers. Looks like this will be the appropriate time to use the red fireflies for getting through and finishing the World .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 6:41 PM
Castle Date Apr. 19

Game 1:

CC task #25 (get 5 chocolate): Done - 30 HOS

Game 2:

CC task #25: Done - 35 HOS

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 18, 18 2:41 PM
Thanks for the updates Dot. Going to miss your play by play when the next event rolls around. At least we can search the older posts as they will still be available to view.

If I'm lucky I'll at least have 200 collections turned in before this event is over. Been buying a lot of mac n' cheese.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator