Posts created by Wolfangels

LOL !!!! Unfortunately, we can't post your review because it does not comply with our Review Guidelines .... I only told the truth ... LOL

COMING OUT WITH THE STANDARD VERSION !!! BUT DON'T BOTHER TO FIX THE CE VERSION THAT YOU OVER CHARGED FOR !!!! REFUND !!!!!!

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 17 1:08 PM
Well I tried the demo, what joke ... not sure when Music & Act made a game CE but thats all this one offers LOL ... Not sure how many levels but the last one only had 49 and it was the same thing ... BF needs if find better games ....

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 17 1:02 PM
This game is as lame as the first one ... No way is it a CE ... Music & Act don't make it a CE LOL .... I can't believe with all the games out there BF offers this... Game belongs it the 80's ....

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 17 11:18 AM
Besides, 90% of TM games are fawed.... Still have a bunch waiting for updates some are over a year old ...

I started over .... you have go to desk right off when you get code ...

LOL

LOL

Is this game going to have an update or is it going in the junk pile ??? Will someone please post from BF please an answer .....

The game needs an update, can't get back to the table with the blue letters... Fix it...

Great

Ok the game won't let me get back to the desk with the blue letters to do the mini game, I've got the code ??? Now I'm stuck with noting to do ... already did the uninstall etc. .... Is this a bug ??? or am I missing something ...

Nope "SKIP" after about 30sec dumb mini game... Also It is getting to be a pain have to play the same mini over and over atleast three times... ... it's so boring... I can't stand it...

I think the timer is messed up ... it's easy in normal mode ... The game is full of bugs this may be one...

Up to you BF get an update or refund the money for the game.... Stop offering games that are not ready ...

Thanks Hun that was the trick ... Seems like the timer on expert is messed up, maybe the same guy that wrote SG set the time and died from lack of water

WTG .. I'll give it a try ... LOL SG is joke

I don't know i got 2 stars in normal mode, can't get close in expert....

Help with 44 ... I got most of them in expert mode but this one I can't get passed one star *** I got it in nomal but the timer is off in expert ... finished all the others in expert with some work ...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator