Posts created by EMERALDLILYCUTIE

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Sep 4, 16 6:02 PM
WHEW! That phone booth code is a DOZZIE!

posted in Dracula Origin on May 22, 16 5:25 PM
I'm in the lounge where I am suppose to open a safe. I got the 'rubbings' for the two codes that would open the safe but I noticed that the twelve dials on the lounge plate doesn't seem to match the rubbing codes I received.

The letters of the codes is: SE,E,N,SE,N,SE,N E,N,S,SE,E and I am suppose to use the twelve dials on these letters and that is suppose to open the safe; Right?? Wrong, because when I use the dial for the letter of SE; I noticed that the dials only rotates on one letter at a time not on two letters combine.

It sure will help if someone can show me how to rotate/use the dials correctly so I can open the safe and continue with the process of playing this game.

posted in Dracula Origin on May 18, 16 4:33 PM
Need help to locate the 'Jar' for the flies that I caught in the black veil that I found in the cemetery.

posted in Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory on Feb 25, 16 3:08 PM
ATTENTION

SUBJECT: Game Issue Incident: #160217-001336

I have responded TWICE regarding my STUCK issue in the Augustine Strasse location and still NO response or solution to this issue. WHY?! It would be appreciated if you would please respond or fix the above aforementioned subject for I really would like to finish this game.

THANKS!

posted in Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory on Feb 17, 16 4:55 PM
ATTENTION

I'm still STUCK in the Augustine Strasse location where my pointer cursor won't allow me to go below to another location as the hint button instructed. As you can see I have made several replies regarding this issue and I REALLY would like for this stuck issue to be resolved so I can finish this game and I'm NOT understanding WHY I'am NOT getting ANY answers to solve this problem. Please respond for a solution to this STUCK issue; it will be appreciated.

THANKS!

posted in Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory on Feb 15, 16 5:18 PM
Still having the same issue: STUCK in the Augustine Strasse location where my arrow cursor won't point downward as directed by the Hint Button. Please assist because I REALLY would like to finish this game.

THANKS

posted in Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory on Feb 14, 16 3:05 PM
I don't know if this issue I'am having is a 'Tech Issue or not' but I'am STUCK in the 'Augustine Strasse' location of this game and every time I hit the 'Hint Button' to directed me as to where to go or what to do; it always point my arrow cursor to go below to the next location BUT every time I point my arrow cursor to go below as instructed by the Hint Button --- NOTHING happens.

Therefore I'am STUCK and don't know what to do next. Is this issue with the Hint Button or the arrow cursor that is not working properly a 'Tech. Issue'? Because I really believe it is the GAME issue that's causing the problem; not a Tech. Issue. Because my arrow cursor seems to be working FINE in other locations.

Please respond and instruct me as to what to do to resolve this STUCK issue in the Augustine Strasse location of this game. It would be appreciated.

THANKS!

HELP!

I'm STUCK at the "Augustine Strasse location where even the 'HINT' button keeps giving hints to point my cursor downward but when I tried to do that NOTHING happens and so I don't know what to do next or where to go in this game.

Please help me with this issue because I can't continue with the game until I find out WHY the hint button keeps pointing downward but the pointer arrow cursor won't allow it.

HELP!

I am in the Top House of the Street Fair location where I have to pick-up items that is in the Item List box. I picked up all the items except the 'Ax' and the 'Poisonous Mushroom'

I suppose you have to make the Ax and find the tool to pick-up the Poisonous Mushroom. I found the handle for the broken head Ax BUT every time I tried to put it together; it didn't go through and I am having the same issue with the Poisonous Mushroom. I found the tool to pick-up the Poisonous Mushroom (it looks like some kind of metal tweezers and every time I tried to used the tweezers to pick up the Poisonous Mushroom it didn't go through. WHY?!

Can somebody help me with this issue and inform me what I am doing wrong because I REALLY want to finish this game.

Thank you

HELP!

I'm in the SAME situation where I cannot complete the steps of the game until I finish collecting ALL the items that is in the Top House of the Street Fair location.

I've collected ALL items except the 'poisonous mushrooms' and the 'Ax'. It seems I need to put the stick which looks like the handle for the broken ax head BUT every time I pick up the handle to attach it to the broken ax head --- it doesn't come through --- WHY?! And I'm having the same situation with the poisonous mushroom.

There is a metal tweezer and the poisonous mushroom which I believe the tweezer is use to pick up the poisonous mushroom BUT every time I use the tweezer to pick up the mushroom ---- it doesn't go through WHY?!

Is it something I'm missing or doing wrong; please respond because I really want to FINISH this game.

Thank you

posted in Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst on Dec 31, 15 5:23 PM
I need HELP in finding the correct code in the Master Bedroom cabinet that is above the Master Bedroom bed.

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Sep 29, 15 6:50 PM
I understand about the letters on the wall going up the stairway in the lighthouse and the directions/numbers that was on the bottom floor of the lighthouse but I could not find HOW to open the top trap door. I need help to find out HOW to open the top trap door to the lighthouse.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 24, 15 5:17 PM
I had purchased the above aforementioned subject game on 12/03/08 and I was wondering if I can re-purchased again and have it installed on my computer because I haven't really finished the game.

Please respond to this issue; it will be appreciated.

THANKS!

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Sep 23, 15 5:25 PM
ATTENTION

I've just purchased the above aforementioned subject game on 09/16/15 and in playing the game I got stuck on a scene where I was under the bridge near the lighthouse and have NO clue hints to assist me on what to do/find.

I've returned to the car scene where I've obtained a 'car fuse' and I have NO idea what I am suppose to do after that. I went to different scene after scene and STILL have no idea in finding what to do with this car fuse.

In order to continue the game, I need to find some kind of clue on where/which scene I need to go to place this car fuse. Could you assist me with this issue, it will be most appreciated.

THANKS!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator