Posts created by ksuni10

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 17 7:40 PM
I am looking for a few friends for the game. My code is a831998. If you will send gifts I will send gifts to you. I gift every day as I can.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 17 9:50 AM
gonna try this one more time. for one reason or another I have had to start my game again. looking for some friends to trade with. my new id number is 635548. playing as sir Charles. to the friends I had on the last 3 or 4 games, I want to say thank you, several of you stayed with me though all the games and I really appreciate it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 16 5:56 PM
if anyone would like another fall event friend I would be happy to help. id # is 442803.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 16 5:18 AM
to all my friends. due to illness I have had to change game to a new computer. if you have Charles with id # 445749. that game is no longer being used except to get rid of inventory. if you wish you may add Charles # 575337. thank you for the help you have given in the past.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 16 2:29 PM
So sorry to hear about your cat. Spend as much time as you can with it, It will help you when it passes. There is a poem called The Rainbow Bridge and while it is about dogs, I firmly believe it goes for all pets that we love. Hope the meds help your little baby.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 16 7:26 PM
would be happy to add anyone that would like spring friend. no gifting is needed but am happy to gift you want. my id number is 442803. pc only at this time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 16 5:33 AM
I want to thank everyone who helped me get the pumpkin achievement done. I have 790 pumpkins to give. If anyone is wanting pumpkins just let me know. My id # is 442803. Again thank you for all the help. Now I can work on the snowflakes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 11:27 AM
I had to uninstall the game 3 times but on the 3rd try it updated everything ok. I have had no problem since.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 15 6:11 AM
I also need a lot of pumpkins. I would be more then happy to swap them with anyone that wants to. I also have a few of the other fall items which I would gladly give to anyone that need them. my friend code is 442803. thanks in advance for any help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 15 4:38 PM
I have for some reason lost some of the people that was on my friends list. I had such tremendous help for the Christmas items I would like to get some for the spring items. the following is what I need....

Fire Flowers.........33
Iris........................48
Suns.....................32

I gift back when I can. id # is 442803. any help is welcome

Pat
just want to thank everyone in the Consortium as I have finely finished the spring achievement and have the butterfly. I have 1 or 2 flowers left that I will send to whoever needs the. THANK YOU ALL!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 15 10:29 PM
Joan,

So glad to hear you are feeling a little better. You are in the prayers of many. Hope you get the meds right soon.

Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 15 3:54 PM
Thanks to the consortium I have finely finished Christmas. I still have a few cards

that I will send out to whoever wants or needs them. I am now going to try to get

my spring items back. See you around the castle

Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 15 3:28 PM
Thanks lily, good luck in the castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 15 11:47 AM
Susie
you have a deal. I will be more then happy to send cards to those 3 games and to others if they need them

PAT

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 15 5:27 AM
Thanks to everyone this morning a new little white bear entered the castle. He would like to thank everyone who helped. Now all I need is the achievement ( about 80 cards) and I will be done with Christmas. Thanks again to all.

Pat

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 15 5:46 PM
I finely hatched the yeti and now all I need I the bear and the card achievement. thanks so much for the help and for the help to come.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 15 5:40 PM

I am just wondering if there are enough blue and green cards left to make it worth wild to try and go ahead and hatch the two christmas pets I have left. I need 23 of each color and wasn't sure. thanks to everyone who has helped so far.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 15 3:10 PM
pam,

I hope this is what you r looking for.

I need 28 green cards and 30 blue cards to finish up the pets. Thanks to everyone who has been so helpful.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 15 12:38 PM
JoanJ

I am getting all the gifts I am being sent as far a I know. It seems like every time I turn around I need more. For awhile it did not seem as I was getting any and now they are coming in. When I first got this game back I didn't think I would be able to get everything as I lost this game during Christmas. then got reindeer and now am trying for the rest.

thank you for all your help

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 15 5:43 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone again for the help on getting the Christmas items.

I don't know if there is much left out there but if so I would very much like to finish them. I need

11 red cards

31 green cards

38 blue cards

and

29 suns.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator