Posts created by bioprof

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 27, 14 10:01 AM
To sell your monster, click on the info button ( next to the biggify) and this will take you to the sell button ( as well as the usual info about the monster...the likes, how many beds, etc. ). Now, if they would only restore the fung prey song lost since the update....(sigh)....

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 25, 14 8:51 AM
I'm back up and running, Sunny....got to light some torches late last night but still don't have the Friends feature that everyone else is buzzing about ( tab for organizing friends, torch requests, etc. ).....have also added becca to my friends list.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 24, 14 4:57 PM
I play on a Kindle ( as well as PC platforms ) and have had connection issues on the Kindle for more than a day. My apologies to those on my friends list that usually have their torches lit....I can't access my game ( lost my diamond harvest, egg harvest coin collection, etc. ) to light your torches. As soon as I get the issue resolved, I'll go back to my friends & their islands. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

dimertox
8661076LC

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 13, 14 9:38 AM
Just wanted to add my "Thanks" for all of you that have added me & helped out with my torches. I've added friends from other sites, but this site is by far the best!
I've especially enjoyed seeing some of the "regulars" add to their islands & upgrading their castles....

Dimertox: 8661076LC

posted in My Singing Monsters on Apr 1, 14 7:12 AM
Hi Sunny,
I figured out who you were by the first day...you're the only faithful torchlighter in my list! Thank you - I light yours every day too - I'm on a close to midnight schedule now, though ( sigh ) but I will keep up!

Thanks again..

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 30, 14 3:43 PM
Starlight Swift....have added you to my list of torches to light ..please add me to yours:
8661076LC ( dimertox ).

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 22, 14 12:13 PM
amazedby grace....
I've added you & lit your torch...please add me

8661076LC

I will echo my thanks for posting this thread...I play on several different platforms & the info here is so useful ( especially the thread for backing up your game!!).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator