Posts created by 50MAD

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 11:28 AM
Robbe60 wrote:Hallo gernespieler - du bist aus meiner Friends Liste verschwunden und auf einmal bei den Invited und ich hab keine Ahnung warum - würde mich freuen, wenn du wieder zurückkommst

Einfach löschen und nochmal einladen, dann sieht sie es auf jeden Fall

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 1:28 PM
Well my hair is dark blond. Don't dye it - so no variety here but he has been gifting my games in this past week

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 18 10:38 AM
The green light does not work correctly. All of Robyn's games are green in my games!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 18 10:08 AM
Don't forget to stock up on airship items. If I remember correctly we had to send a lot of airships for DQ.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 2:07 PM
Ice Breath is 40 shards

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 17 2:32 AM
After all this time I still need 3 double sixes. Most of the time they are on the other side

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 17 8:53 AM
PetraN54 wrote:I put items on my wish list that I need, be it for an event going on or not. I agree with unofrio, don't let people tell you what to put on your list. I have been known to gift eggs, event items and other hard to get items. If I have spares, I will share them with anyone who needs them. But most importantly, have fun!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 4:20 AM
HennyMarie wrote:I still work at the quests:

3/5/10 = 291/238/181 up this month 32/26/30
Trina up 51 to 953 done

Have finished the update and maxed out the new HOS.

I would never max out my new HOS's because if we have to do a certain amount of HOS's within a time limit these not maxed out HOS's are perfect.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 17 1:24 PM
Farewell dear friend. Glad we were able to share some of our way/time together. Till we finally meet

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 17 1:32 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

Robyn has been with the game and this forum from the beginning. Her work has made it easier for tens of thousands of players in this game. She has been a resource and friend to so many here. [Removed by Moderator] All I ask is a day to be able to save the messages from her true friends and those who are hurting at this time.
Rose

I wholeheartedly agree

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 17 1:21 AM
Shadow3814 wrote:I have a few suggestions for the DEVS concerning the Tournaments and the Spinning Wheel and, hopefully, these will be passed along...

TOURNAMENTS
1) TIMING... The Tournaments should be played every 4 hrs. apart, instead of the normal 8 to 12 hrs. They should also be played twice a week or every 2 weeks, on specific days (DEVS choice). One of these days should be on the weekend. This would give those who work, a chance to play and participate.
2) LIMIT THE PLAY ... Any player, who lands in the Top 100, should be limited to playing only in the time frame that they won in. They should be blocked from playing again, that day. In other words... one win, per day, per Tournament. I honestly don't know how hard it would be to write a program like this. Perhaps by the player's ID#... giving them a 24 hr. Cool Down Period, like the Dice Table? Once you win, you are unable to play again, that day. This would give others... fast or slow... a chance of landing in the Top 100.
3) REWARD... Diamonds should be distributed appropriately.. NOT BY SCORE . Example... 1st=50 diamonds... 2nd=40... 3rd=30... 4th thru 10th=20... 11th thru 50th= 10 and 51st thru 100th= 5 diamonds. This way... no matter how fast or how slow a player is, they are receiving something for their effort. Instead of 1 measly diamond....
WHEEL
1) FIX IT... This is definitely a problem. The Wheel needs to be fixed where there is No Hesitation, Jerkiness... and, the Biggest Problem... Stopping on a slot, then JUMPING FORWARD AGAIN! This makes it look like the Wheel is rigged... and, I'm sure I'm not the only player who thought this... Sorry.
2) EVEN IT OUT ... The Wheel should be leveled out. Example... 2 slots each of 10% - 20% - 30% - 40% - 50%... (NO Bust/NO 0%) Evenly Spaced. As it is now, it shows 3 10%... 2 each of 20% - 30% - 40% and 1 50%.
3) COMPENSATION ... Any player left with Extra Chips (1 or 2), after spinning their Maximum on the Wheel, should be compensated for those extra chips and receive either 1 diamond or Air Ship item per chip. No compensation for any chips over 2, as this means the player did not play all of their spins. We work hard to find these chips, we should receive something for the extras... instead of them vanishing into Cyber Space. Thank You.

Shadow3814

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 17 6:07 AM
Ha, wenn ich Eure Beiträge lese, bin ich richtig froh, daß ich nicht einmal damit angefangen habe. Im Moment ist mein richtiges Leben stressig genug und ich bin froh, wenn ich überhaupt mal ein bischen spielen kann

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 17 3:04 AM
Meine Herrn! Heute ist es wieder besonders schlimm irgendwas zu finden. Anstatt des WeltWeitenWartens haben wir heute das WeltWeiteSuchen lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 17 1:13 PM
AGREE

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 17 1:15 PM
THANK YOU Beruna

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 17 9:22 AM
Bin dabei

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 17 11:07 AM
dogpenny wrote:We never got to see that gorgeous Unicorn again It would have been wonderful if it had appeared a few times more in the game it was breath taking. It is too bad they could not have worked it in the game some how.

we

LOL that is why I started another game and wouldn't go past level 29

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 17 9:07 AM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Wow! Just a couple of days ago, another friend and I were looking for anyone who can translate German to English and vice versa to help another friend with some questions about another game. And, now I see these posts! Good to know.

Any time

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 17 4:37 AM
Bin leider noch nicht so weit, denke aber, daß die blauen Schlüssel am Ende des Updates wieder auftauchen müßten. Hast Du schon alle Orte durchgesehen, ob über irgendeinem das "!" ist?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 17 2:36 AM
Found this from Eileen:
Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by eileensol on Jan 19, 16 12:49 PM
Hi all
Could you please add me as a friend my original I.D was Eileen 498776 unfortunately I had to re-program my laptop and my game was lost I was at level 68 luckily my game has been restored but I lost my friends my new ID is Eileen 546478, I lots of items to gift.
Thank you
Eileen

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator