Posts created by 05monte

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 13, 18 11:16 AM
I have an IPad and the expand land box goes off the screen so I can't expand. Also have a chest/rainbow that is on end of land and can't get it to open.
Any suggestions on either one? Tech does not seem to have any answer.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 7, 15 2:32 PM
I wish someone would come clean as to what is going on with this game. I have other big fish games hidden objects and those have continued to get updates despite this whole buy out thing. If chapter 17 and level 99 are it for this game then say so. Beating around the bush as to what is going on is just ticking everyone off. Love the game but like others who have been playing for a awhile, I too am getting bored. Have maxed out items and nothing new opens up with the experience levels. Would be sad to see this game go.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 10, 15 10:32 AM
Has anyone seen anything about new chapters being released? Only have 3 chapters left to unlock in chapter 17.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 4, 14 3:05 PM
This whole crashing thing started back with the Mardi gras scavenger hunt. Nothing has worked right since then. Don't understand why this is taking so long to fix. Today the same chapter crashed twice in a row. Then the game crashed twice more. I hope when this is fixed we are all given a bunch of free energy and we should also get some free gold to make up for all the missed extra spins and for putting up with all the bs for the last month

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 27, 14 5:56 PM
Lots of crashing since the recent update. I have an ipad4. Don't have any issues with other games - just this one. Have lost lots of energy and bonus spins. Very frustrating.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 27, 14 5:48 PM
Since the last update this game seems to have a lot of issues crashing or locking up. I have lost lots of energy because of this and have missed out on bonus spins. Doesn't seem to matter if you close out of the game and come back into it or you sit down the iPad and start it back up again. This is really frustrating and I no issues with other games. Anyone else experiencing this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator