Posts created by ali133

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 18 11:29 AM
Found it. You have to click on the buttons on the right of the screen to focus the lens.

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 18 9:41 AM
Looking through the telescope but can't find the Avalanche, despite looking at the guide. Any help appreciated.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 17 11:08 AM
I have lost the will to live getting this level lol!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 17 11:05 AM
I agree! Lucky if I can buy one coat before time runs out lol!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 16 5:07 AM
I did that with the previous Emily game and all they did was give me a voucher. Didn't help the problem.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 5:55 AM
This is the second game from Emily I have bought which has interference with the sound. Does anyone else have this problem?

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 16, 15 11:24 AM
I know! Don't know how I managed to play it the first time lol!

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 10, 15 1:02 PM
I played level 1a at the end of the game and now can't find it! Any help appreciated.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on May 17, 14 2:27 PM
I hope not! This has never happened to me as I usually click on the daily demand to see how many hours are left. To be honest I find them almost impossible to meet anyway so tend to concentrate on the cooking of utensil demands, ie Asian, Mexican or American as you can do this at your leisure and without adding spices if you don't have them.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on May 17, 14 2:16 PM
Aww, thanks for your post. Have just posted a comment on the developers link as this games is a bit of a con. Even the daily demands are rubbish. You spend more on buying the spice than you do to fulfil the demand. Even if you don't buy the spice the demand is usually, but not always, impossible. Why do I still play this game???? Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on May 17, 14 2:07 PM
I too have played the other Cooking Academy games and enjoyed them very much but this game takes it to a whole new level. It is very difficult to get bucks without spending more than what you get back but I guess that is the point. The daily challenges are usually impossible. How can you sell 17,000 custard tarts in 22 hours when it takes 3 plus hours to make them?!! I have spent a lot of money on this game and I am disappointed in myself for doing so. I know understand the complaints about children spending money on games on their mobile devices. As a PC user pay as you go games are pretty new to me and not one I wish to repeat. I have just posted a comment about the fact I spent 70 bucks on giving my restaurant more space but was unable to add more counters or tables as I was at my limit! What is all that about? Am I missing something? If so would love to hear about it.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on May 17, 14 12:40 PM
I think it is but bear in mind each dish you cook costs you coins. Good Luck!

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on May 17, 14 12:30 PM
I have just paid 70 bucks to increase my restaurant space but when I wanted to add more tables or counters I was at my limit! This is without any decorations so don't understand the point. Starting to think this game is geared towards you spending money to line their pockets.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 9, 14 1:11 PM
Thanks guys, managed to do it!

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 6, 14 11:41 AM
Please can anyone give me a tip on how to cook the scampi? Keep going round in circles in the pan but everything is burnt! Many thanks

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 6, 14 11:32 AM
It is really hard to peel those pesky potatoes! Holding the button down on the mouse helps a bit.. The perfect ingredient is peppercorn. Hope this helps.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 6, 14 11:29 AM
Hi, you have to move all 4 into the frying pan quickly then turn them over when the arrow appears. This happens twice for each one. Lift them out quickly when they are ready. It does all happen really fast though! Good luck and hope this helped.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator