Posts created by RobinHubb

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 16, 14 9:34 AM
I've been working on the Leodici's crash quest. Open the game today to find that while the counter in the corner is still there the quest has disappeared from my queue. Reading these reports of all the various glitches and crashes has convinced me to delete this game. Oh well.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 7, 14 11:29 AM
I received a response to the dresses quest issue today. They are still working on it, but it is nice to know that the devs are aware that this is a problem for a lot of people. I'm fairly new to the game so I have lots to do. I've just ignored the quest and continued on with the regular stuff.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 1, 14 8:55 PM
So...I sent a note to tech support on 8/26 about the part 9 issue. Given the 24-72hour response time I was ready to be patient. Now it is 9/1 and no response. Has any one had a response to this issue?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 26, 14 12:54 PM
I too am having problems with the "find" quests. I was attempting to do the 9th part of the timed festival quest. This involved finding dresses from three locations. I had found 5 of the 6 and closed my game. When I returned it showed none had been found. I happen to have another quest in my queue that has me "give" some of those dresses. They do show up there, but I know better than to give them. I am going to send a message to tech support and hope they will fix it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 14 3:40 PM
Level 13, playing as arbin

i34,492

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator