Posts created by CorvusUmbra

Love and Death: Bitten had a nude scene in it, snapnhiss...

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 14 7:05 AM
I'd also like to point out that most casual gamers are female, according to a Casual-Connect study, so it would seem more appropriate for more female protaganists, which today's video games are lacking. But, as Tauret said, there are quite a few games with male leads. My favorite is The Lake House: Children of Silence.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 14 6:08 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

swedane wrote:And isn't he a handsome ?

Thank you.

And Orphaned, when you say "eye candy better than a diet of nothing", does that mean you would rather buy BFG games than food? Which is more important for survival?

Have to disagree with these comments. This game is nothing like the first one, which was a psychological thriller in which Ethan Black tries to save his fiancé Clair. (Their names were not Alan and Adele, Orphaned.) This "sequel", however, is yet another cutesy fantasy game. Overall, it's a decent game, but it certainly doesn't belong in the Dark Strokes series.

posted in Antique Shop: Book of Souls on Mar 28, 14 4:04 PM
pondprowler wrote:And since this is a "soft release" and the mods might not show up right away, here is some basic info they would post

"If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.' "

I love it when people make sure people know how the forums work! Thank you pondprowler!

Thanks for the description Orphaned! I may have to try this one, although I haven't been too impressed with ERS lately...

I've gotten pretty tired of the same graphics for every game, as well as the sudden increase in cute helpers. The only series ERS hasn't ruined yet is the Shadow Wolf Mysteries series, so I have high hopes for Crimson Moon.

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride on Mar 28, 14 3:53 PM
The hint button doesn't work, I tried clicking on it many times and it didn't process...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator