Posts created by kiwidownunder

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 4:20 AM
napoeon wrote:Hey Scott, dear nephew -JDs And Drambuie on me- .....*hic*

Alexandr@

Luv Ya Aunty Alex

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 4:17 AM
Apollo
She Was The Sunshine Beaming Thru .....Love You Big Sis And You Will Allways Remain In My Heart ...Your Lil Bro

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 2:23 AM
Thanks Kate

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 1:02 AM
Wildfrog wrote:i am concerned ....maybe something harder than Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract like very overlooked decent keeper application (V.O.D.K.A) ok i am not as good with these things as the rest of you lol

"Brilliant Wildfrog",

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 7:21 PM
Clearly The Best Forum ,....
I Have Meet Some Great Personalitys Over The Years ...Without A Doubt I Will Miss It

By My Reckoning Before Its Too Late ,Someone Should Spark Up A Thread For People Such As "Annielegram,...Whitebutterfly,...Tiramasue And Others For Their Input Over The Years ,..Theres 2 Threads Thanking The Mods ,...Yet To See Something For These People ,...So How About It

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 5:55 PM
BAPPLE wrote:Very clever!!!! Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract and chocolate for me!!!

Make Mine A " Boothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter",Beer ,Preferably "A Monteiths Sassy Red Ale Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 4:32 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:I use Personal Energizing Time Seeker [PETS] to protect against the WORK virus.

Nice One Bonny

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 4:25 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Scott, how wonderful! Hope you won't mind me copying it. And, believe me, I will be stocking up on Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract! What else can we do?

Hi Libby
Your Most Wellcome Friend

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 3:31 AM
Evening Pearla
Good Choice 'Work Isolateing Neutralizer Extract'...Wine

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:59 AM
The Centre For Disease Control Has Issued A Medical Alert About A Highly Contagious ,Potentially Dangerous Virus That Is Transmitted Orally,By Hand And Even Electronically !!
This Virus Is Called Weary Overload Recreational Killer { Work}.If You Receive WORK
From The "Chamberlain'Or The Iron Knight Or Anyone Else Via Means Whatsoever-DO NOT TOUCH IT ...This Viruse Will Wipe Out Your Private Life Completely
If You Should Come Into Contact With WORK You Should Immediately Leave The Premise's...Take Two Good Friends To The Nearest Grocery Store And Purchase One Or Both Of The Antidotes =Work Isolateing Neutralizer Extract [Wine] And Boothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter [Beer]..Take The Antidote Repeatedly Until WORK Has Been Completely Eliminated From Your System ....Thankyou ,Doctor Gandalf

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 5:26 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:Gandalf,just a suggestion.If this person is on your friends list you could put a message in your Spring Room i.e. plz PM me ***** URGENT. (Or something similar) They are more than likely visiting for the HOS’s there.

Thankyou AuntieRoo,...May I Call You 'Auntie',..I Have 52 Aunty's On My List And I Love Them All.,...Just This Minute I Was Able To Send A PM To Someone On Behalf Of A Good Friend Who Unfortunately Is Unable To Access This Forum Due To PC Problems ,I Guess You Could Say She Is 'Lost In Wyoming',

Big Thanks To Anne ,Sue BFG Murrumbidgee And Of Coarse 'Aunty' For The Great
Advice Today,
I Will Miss This Forum As I Have Met Some Wonderfull People Over The Years ,...

Ooops I Can See Mary And Pippen Yelling Down At Me ...'GANDALF GANDALF ,Do We Light The Beacon .....NO Its OKkkkk ....Have A Wonderfull Day Everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 3:58 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Also, Gandalf, sometimes if you put a range of numbers together (like 5 - 9) and don't add the additional space, the filters will also snag that and render it blank.

Thanks Anne
I Was Allmost At The Stage To Send Mary And Pippen Up The Mountain To Light The Beacon

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 3:09 PM
G'day Murrumbidgee.

The Format I Tried Was As You Suggested.
Would I Be Cheeky In Asking If You Could 'Forward My PM' ....I Can See You Have Your Hands Full This Morning ,...Worth A Try On My Part
Kind Regards Gandalf

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 2:26 PM
Hi ,I Am Trying My Hardest To Send Someone A PM On Behalf Of Some One Else Who Is Haveing Major Problems Trying To Access This Forum Before It Goes Pear Shaped
Is It My PC Or Sometime Minor ,I Have No Idea
Any Advice Would Be Appreciated Thanks , Gandalf

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 12:48 PM
G'day Jerry ,I Am Pleased You Have Posted As I Lost Contact With You ....I Cooked The Mother Board On The Gameing Laptop And Was Out Of Action ,.....Its A Long Story Mate ..I Will Catch Up With You In The Delphi Forum ,....Pass On My Regards To Colleen For Me ,....Have A Great Day ...Gandalf

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 4:09 AM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:So Gandalf, will we see you there?

Firstly "Thankyou" To Myrtle And Cattiepuss Over The Years Sue,.....Yeah I Have Had A Look In At Delphi ......Best Thing Since Sliced Bread ....Bright And Breeze"e, I Wont Be Far Away Sue...Bye For Now ,Gandalf

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 11:49 PM
Gotta Love That Game Name... "grannys60Chevy",Its A Beaut granny !.....Your In Good Hands Here With These 3 Ladies Posting Great Advice ...Youll Be Right ...
Have A Wonderfull Day ....."Gandalf's At The Beach Hop"

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 10:41 PM
My Sincere Condolences To susie And Family ....Lost For Words

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 17 9:57 AM
A Big Problem Here Also,..My Laptop Fan Is In Overdrive Then It Will Crash ,I Have Removed The Back Of The Laptop And Blown Dust Out Thinking This Is The Cause,..Anyone Out There With Advice Please ...

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 1:08 AM
Just What The Doctor Prescribed ...Thanks Weesam And Nimbus ,I Have Enjoyed The Banter......All The Best ..."Gandalf"

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator