Posts created by swt316

posted in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 14 5:12 PM
I too am stuck here

posted in Origins: Elders of Time on Apr 12, 14 6:59 AM
There is ... but you have to buy the platinum version ... it comes with it.

posted in Origins: Elders of Time on Apr 11, 14 10:37 AM
If you go to the bedroom were there is a stick on the bed, use the stick on the bed ... it will lift the bed up and give you the thing that will open the dresser drawer next to the bed ... a ring is inside the drawer that is used with the ink on the table.

I've read that there is a fuse glitch .... but they are from a couple years ago ... does anyone know how to get around it without starting over again????

posted in Origins: Elders of Time on Apr 8, 14 10:58 PM
Go back to the room with the bed ... there is a stick on top of the bed ... use the stick to lift the bed

posted in Origins: Elders of Time on Apr 4, 14 10:01 PM
I figured out what I missed .... I didn't take the stick from the bed and use it on the bed.

posted in Origins: Elders of Time on Apr 4, 14 3:08 PM
What machine room??? I don't have a machine room???

posted in Origins: Elders of Time on Apr 1, 14 1:22 PM
I have just dug up a key using the shovel, and took and charged it, now there is nothing. The map has no red !s, And the hint button does nothing. I'm just stuck and do not know how to proceed.

posted in Origins: Elders of Time on Mar 31, 14 4:13 PM
I to am stuck. I just unburied a key, charged it ... now there is nothing. No new things on the map, and the hint button does nothing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator