Posts created by kaby

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 19, 16 7:45 AM
this is the second time my diver has popped back up telling me my time is up, i have had the magic to give him but less then 30 mins to get it to him. what is happening, I also had extra green stones to be used.
i read where others let there diver stay at the bottom for days. i have been able to do that on some of my dives but not 2 of them.
And I am also having a problem with white wolf and the other 2, my id is MEBAAAAA

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 10, 16 3:21 PM
mine does that when i have been kicked off the net but then it goes away after my net reconnects
hope this helped

posted in Invasion: Lost in Time on Aug 28, 15 9:44 AM
Game only shows a black screen, when i ctrl alt delete to exit out the task manager says it is a 32 bit. my system is 64
I read that 32 bit software can't run on the 64
So guess I won't play this game, or the others that I have been noticing.
thank you

There is a hook next to the hamster that is your extention

posted in Save Our Spirit on Sep 25, 09 12:35 PM
sure hope you find the problem and can find a fix this isn't the only game I am having a problem with. I am also Princess Isabella. I am running vista 64 all my updates are fine. I can play these games from other sites without a problem

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 25, 09 11:29 AM
This is to weird. I have played the game thro before my hdd went out. I even bought it. But when I installed my new hdd I can't play the game with out the Adobe Projector error coming up like everyone else. I have updated everything.All other games run from Big Fish, but this one. Now here is the other weird thing. I can install the game from a different web site and play it with no problems. So what gives? I have uninstalled it three times on Big Fish site.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 5, 09 11:47 AM
Mine didn't end the way the walkthrough said it would... But it was good, is there going to be a part two to this one, since the bad guy is saying get the book lol ?

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 28, 09 5:11 PM
veronique875 wrote:The children is you, so you have that key.
It is the orc kingdom key you don't have.

your right I was not awake lol I already had the 4th key

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 28, 09 11:00 AM
I went back the the Witch and she said the children took it, so now where are the kids lol

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 27, 09 12:56 PM
I have been trying to play with alot of other stuff going on and I can't remember where I got all three keys, I got hal home, candy for the witches, beat the dragon, got the fairy queen back on throne. What did I miss

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 11, 09 5:25 PM
Thanks I have leveled up and liked the idea of being able to kill everyone lol. But thanks for you help

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 11, 09 2:46 PM
what are the mirrors good for? I stopped going into them cause nothing happens. how do I activeate them?
And what do they do?

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Jun 6, 09 3:05 PM
I have found the ring for the Ice Princess but I can't find the Temple where she is at to give her the ring

posted in Pocahontas: Princess of the Powhatan on May 2, 09 7:45 AM
TwintaleMartin wrote:This is Martin from Twintale Entertainment.

We have been following the discussions on the difficulty of the game, especially that some of the items were too difficult to find. When developing the game we didn't want it to be too easy either, and this is a fine balance to get just right. We tried hard not to make any of the items too difficult to find, but it seems we failed there anyway with some of the items.

Also, Pocahontas was developed by a very small studio, we're only two people total and an almost $0 budget, so developing a game with the same level of quality as a game like Samantha Swift from one the very big studios is impossible for us. We still hope though, that we have been able to put together a game that the majority of you will enjoy.

We've taken the criticism to heart and will work towards sending Big Fish Games a new version that should have the major part of the difficult items modified. Some people have also reported being "seasick" by the rocking ship, so we will remove this also from the next version. We don't want you getting sick from the game. Last, some people have complained about the large hint circle. We will make this a bit smaller also. However, although the circle is large, the center of the circle is always focused on the item to find, so you do not need to search the whole circle, only around the center.

If there are any other minor changes you'd like to see in this build, please let us know.

I hope you will bear over with us and will enjoy Pocahontas once these things have been corrected.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator