Posts created by luv2playhog

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 8:37 PM
ty so much for direction on Christmas rm 2. did not even know to look for it. there is so much more to do, helps keep it exciting. The devs have done an incredible job on everything new, ty again, happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 2:26 PM
gohill wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:I have downloaded in game manager, but still have old Christmas room, but am receiving gifts, don't know what may be wrong but I guess it is all I get for now. Love the snowmen, so cute. happy gaming

so, when you go to the icon on the right that allows you to switch room ... and you've clicked the arrow and scrolled through them, you don't have a second Christmas room to choose from? If not, I would contact customer support for help...
ty, will try that

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 6:26 AM
I have downloaded in game manager, but still have old Christmas room, but am receiving gifts, don't know what may be wrong but I guess it is all I get for now. Love the snowmen, so cute. happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 2:15 PM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:do not understand this version of the forum! How are some reaching level 82? what are some of the challenges to reach that point? Thank you for any response, now if I can only find those of you who do respond, lol....Merry Christmas to all

We had an update earlier this month, around the 6th depending where you live in the world and what time your clock turns at Greenwich Mean Time.

This update took level 80 players to level 82 and was not announced in the usual way.

You need to go into your game manager and manually download the update. This update also gave us the new Christmas Room 2 and a let us know what new pets and achievements would be available when the Winter Event Started.

Whitebutterly 54 has written a thread giving the story line for those who want to know what has happened.

Anelliegram has posted the total costs of the new levels in another thread and there will be hints in the helpful hints and strategy guide.

Happy Questing
ty so much, will try to download that update, I did notice how different the Christmas rooms are from mine, happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 12:56 PM
do not understand this version of the forum! How are some reaching level 82? what are some of the challenges to reach that point? Thank you for any response, now if I can only find those of you who do respond, lol....Merry Christmas to all

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 17 6:46 PM
I have a friend named Peterman, he has sent me gifts but I cannot send him any yet, it has been 5 days & don't know if I am doing anything wrong, hopefully this gets to him that I cannot send yet, ty all ... happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 17 2:57 PM
Gammasgt wrote:Are we going to be stuck on level 76 again? When will the next update come around? It should have been completed the last time. Now have to wait for the Lion to update. This is getting very tiring.
I have learned to keep playing to build inventory & coins after having to use a lot on latest update, it is quite beneficial & now we have new HOS to visit to have a change of scenery, yes, it does get tiring sometimes but I mix it up between old & new, good luck & happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 17 8:46 AM
Margolden wrote:Hope someone can help. I'm on level 49 and have been playing for over a year. Every day I go to friends and give gifts. But I am yet to receive any - or in the last few months anyway. I've read other people saying they receive gifts every day, including big items like rare pets eggs, but I have had the same request up for months and received nothing. I have four friends (no idea who they are!!) that I send things to every day. But not a thing in return.
Any ideas gratefully received!!
welcome Margolden, I am level 74 on PC, if you are on PC I would be glad to friend you, my ID is 336292, name is pk, do not have many friends but appreciate the ones I do have, happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 17 4:27 PM
I don't post often but just wanted to say I have purchased diamonds 3 times in the three or so years I have been playing. I really wanted to thank the devs for the wonderful scenes they have created & make playing enjoyable. I look forward to the next update but am quite happy playing all the scenes we have now, I am level 74. I would love to find another game like this that just goes on forever. Happy gaming to yo all

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 17 4:05 PM
shaggyjo wrote:How do I get santa's medialions
the only medallions I know of are when you gift your friends in the Christmas rooms, hope this helps, happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 16 5:44 PM
wow, I was able to complete 2 5 part challenges because I used the time stopper on hos, ty to developers for this new assistance, maybe I will be able to do the 10 part also now...I just have to earn more amulets to total 100 again, happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 16 5:14 PM
what is the spirit seeker please? my albums are full, and I don't think I have it..also, one friend has FE after her name and a red sign that she is not in the group, do I delete her because of this, thank you in advance for a response....happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 16 5:37 PM
I wish I knew how to get answers myself but I need help on the ghost challenge, I have met the 500 & the 27, so is there something else I should be looking into ...ty again for always helping me...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 16 10:46 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:
gameslvr wrote:I have a very strange problem and I wondered if anyone on the forum has ever had this happen or knows how to fix it.

When I want to get on the forum and I click on "Welcome to Midnight Castle forum" I'm brought to page 1 and at the top of the page are other page numbers you can click on to go to that page. Unfortunately the only numbers displayed for me are
1,2,3,.......305, 306.

Since the last page with entries is 304, there is no way that I can click on it to get to the last page. I certainly don't want to click on 3 and use the arrow to forward to 304, Clicking on the ......... does nothing, and clicking on 305 takes me back to the page that says Welcome to Midnight Castle forum.

The only way I have been able to read the current page is to go to MY Posts and click on my last post which brings me just a few pages back from 304.

I have contacted customer service and they say they can't do anything on the forums page. Its their site and if they can't, I don't know who could.

Any suggestions???????

Gameslvr, open page 3 in the Welcome thread. Once it's open, click the "Go" word at the end of the page numbers and a drop down box appears. You can type a page number and hit Go again. If you remember the last poster, you know if this is the last page. Here I tried 303 first, then clicked next.

This works on all threads. In particular it is great to use on the Midnight Castle Strategy Guide if you know which page you are working off of.
ty for question & answer, because I too wondered how to view previous page for others comments, happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 16 6:48 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:Thanks Marite. I'm glad they fixed the problem.
ty Jackie for all your info you have given us... is there somewhere that I can go to get info on MC challenges without bothering you...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 16 6:56 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:I only need 1 blue & 1 red ghost, is there a good reason to use a trap on green ghosts when I do not need them...ty for any reply....happy gaming

If you have already collected 500 ghosts and got the Ghost Hunter avatar then no, there is no reason to collect them unless required by a DQ.
ty Jackie, did not know about 500 needed, so I guess I keep capturing them, you always have the knowledge we all need, ty so much,...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 16 5:21 PM
I only need 1 blue & 1 red ghost, is there a good reason to use a trap on green ghosts when I do not need them...ty for any reply....happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 16 10:36 AM
I am so glad I purchased gems when they were on sale, using a lot of them to trap ghosts...still need 1 red & 1 blue, but I know it will be moving us toward another challenge of some kind ..happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 5:44 AM
after loading new update yesterday, it worked fine until I logged in later and was given a note to download app, that I could not find...I notified customer support & was given a reference # via email..today I was able to play again and all info was intact...I just wanted to thank customer support members for such a speedy recovery for me...this is the first I have ever had any problems and was so pleased with their response that I had to share with all of you...ty, ty, ty and happy gaming everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 16 4:05 PM
luner71 wrote:I am tired of going in to the game and doing the same things I just did the day before. Also I want to know how to get rid of the guest gifts. Iam tired I just made a new level yesterday and I go back into it this morning and I have to do the same things over again. I have been at this for a week an half was happy now sad. And mad please help.
hard to believe I have been playing this almost 2 years now and yes, I was bored a few times waiting for next update. It is best to keep playing to collect coins & diamonds, have only spent 14.00 total because the diamond offer was good for me at least...the guest gifts are for the Christmas segment when you give them to your friends. I only go on twice a day now & play the different areas alternately. A lot of us are at level 74 and waiting for next update for the holiday challenges. for a free game, it has been fun. Hope you won't give up..happy gaming

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator