Posts created by iJennie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 14 2:48 PM
I have removed my ID from my prior friends request, as I reaching the 5 gift limit daily and usually carrying over at least one person to the next day. I have started keeping a list to make sure I gift back those who are actively exchanging. If you have not heard back after sending me a gift, it is for one of the following reasons:

I may have gotten mixed up before I started keeping a list. Some people requested things I didn't have, and I lost track of who was waiting for a gift back. My deepest apologies!

You have requested only eggs and unique or rare tickets. I have no eggs to gift back, and am reserving the few hard to get tickets I have for my own use, the rare and unique ones.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 14 3:46 PM
I am level 14, and have added a few friends that gift back rarely or don't gift back at all. So I am here looking for friends who also want pets and will gift back. I would really enjoy having friends who actively exchange and earn postcards for pets.

If this is you, please add me (xxxxx) as a friend.

Edited: I have removed my ID as I have received enough friend invites that I am now sending daily gifts up to the limit of 5. Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator