Posts created by Lady_Reba

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Dec 5, 15 8:20 AM
Please if anyone can help I have bought this game a week ago and not able to get thru the frogs. Is it possible to pass them or do I have to solve? I need help.

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jan 13, 15 9:15 PM
How do i get these spikes to drop killed everything there several times and no spikes dropped yet? what am i doing wrong?

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jan 12, 15 11:44 PM
nm i found it on barb island now weird place

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jan 12, 15 6:40 PM
I cant find the lock i use the silver key in the key i got from the blue and green orbs in the night school Plz I have read every single topic discussion so far in this forum cant find it.
Ty

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jan 11, 15 9:32 PM
I am looking for the secret student room in the warrior school any help plz and Ty!!

posted in Skyborn on Jan 9, 15 1:09 AM
I was in the nordenvald subterranean and my character froze and i cant move her had to go back bit and start play from there its in saved file 3

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 26, 11 7:52 PM
I checked my journal and it tells me to find the others and free Alines mind... i can't find them thou

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 26, 11 6:01 PM
well poo somehow I am missing the letters A and S... any idea where i missed them at?

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 26, 11 2:07 PM
I have completed most the game but it has eluded me completely. I never found th e letter in elite school

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 26, 11 1:55 PM
[b][i] I have gone back to Ammon Island only to be told they all left so how do I find them and help aline? Been to every island and not finding them.

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 21, 11 11:07 PM
How do I find Alvaro Island?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 21, 10 10:55 PM
I cant get the pick axe to work in the new SS game Fountains of Fate. I use it on the ceili8ng crack and the axe just falls over and over again what am i doing wrong?
Perplexed in the cave

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 10 4:42 AM
I have the same problem everytime i finidh the wine cellar game it shuts down is this a common glitch? I to agree with a couple others this game isnt quite as fun as the other CE games I found it boring and simple.

posted in Shaman Odyssey: Tropic Adventure™ on Feb 3, 10 12:43 AM
How do i actually make the potions? I have the ingredients and the recipe bought but when i click on the potion tab then the potion itself nothing happens. Is there a particular hut i need to stand in?

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 24, 09 8:11 AM
I couldnt find the thimble and screws i used magnifier to any help here?
TY and Merry Christmas

posted in Nat Geo Adventure: Ghost Fleet on Dec 23, 09 7:46 AM
I am having trouble on tropix map it wont let me go back to previous maps but tells me I have to go to them what do I do how do i move from one map to another?

posted in Kuros on Dec 13, 09 1:53 AM
Never mind i found them forgot to go back to the snow glyph place also got the last one of carbon was clicking just a hair off of where it was so wasn't making contact. Game was good thou anti climatic considering... but I am a high end gamer and used to games like World of Warcraft so this was just a vacation form my normal routine. Great Job again Cant wait til i get paid and can buy the newest and collectors edition of mystery case files... Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Kuros on Dec 13, 09 1:34 AM
I am on the part where we collect the snowflakes and the carbons all others are done. I have not found last carbon and last 3 snowflakes. They are not there. I used the hint thing in both places 2 times first time gave me a snowflake now says nothing else to find in any place same as in carbons. What is wrong with me? Or is my game glitched? PLEASE HELP i THINK I AM GOING CRAZY
Sharee

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 18, 09 4:53 AM
[b][i] I found walk through for this game Dream Chronicles Look in Jayisgames

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 18, 09 4:49 AM
[b][i]
A lil perplexed myself I have the pumpkin garden cleaned out i believe, a hole dug the scare crow taken apart, i made 3 potions as it says but i am lost what to do with the potions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator