Posts created by Zevah4

Thanks for that hint. I haven't been able to even figure out what they look like. I found one, but don't know how

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 16 12:29 PM
Well I can't even get the game to boot up now. I went through all the steps on the help page, uninstalled and reinstalled and now I get an access error. Major bummer.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 21, 15 10:19 PM
How disappointing. There was so much potential for this game and it appears the original developers had big plans for the game. There is the dinosaur egg that never hatched, the little buildings that were never updated and the unexplored areas that were still to come.

It was a great game. I may even spend a little time continuing to feed the check and get to level 75.

What a bummer.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 26, 15 9:02 PM
Dear Mods - would you please ask if they can fix the bug that continually knocks out the internet connection?

Thanks!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 25, 15 8:50 PM
My server connection also continually goes in and out. Very frustrating. It messes up the inventory and you can't buy or bid in the auction house. Playing the HOS is a waste of time because by the time you are done there is no connection and you lose everything you find.

Help!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 19, 15 8:55 PM
I don't know but if you run your cursor over them, they go to the bag.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 18, 15 8:26 PM
Ditto. Very annoying and it doesn't sync your items right so it's a waste of time to play if all you are doing is feeding the chest.

Hope they fix it soon!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 26, 14 7:54 PM
I would love to see a sale too! We haven't had one in a really long time.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 22, 14 12:56 PM
Some times when you change your resolution settings, you need to reboot for them to take effect. Do you remember if you rebooted? If not, you might try that. Otherwise, I have no suggestions but would recommend you send a note to the technical or customer support folks here. My thought is, it is probably just a setting somewhere and it's probably pretty simple to fix, if you can figure out which setting/where....

Good luck!

EGG
 posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 21, 14 9:19 AM
Okay - sorry guys. For some reason I thought the pegahorn and the egg were connected. Oops.

I'm hoping for a sale soon. I haven't seen one for a long time. I want to buy the pegahorn cuz I think she's cute. But 145 crystals is a lot and i won't have that until I feed the chest several million times

EGG
 posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 20, 14 8:47 AM
The egg is related to the pegahorn, I think. I think you have to buy the pegahorn and then the egg will hatch. I think. And I think I'm spelling pegahorn wrong

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 19, 14 10:24 PM
I'm wondering if there will be any upcoming sales on crystals and bolgins, or if anyone has found any coupons that lower the purchase price.

Thanks!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 12, 14 9:24 AM
I didn't finish the Gizmotek event. We have been traveling and I just didn't have time to play

Will it come back again?

I hope so!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 6, 14 10:33 PM
It gets boring, doesn't it? I just play some of the other quests or the mini games in between. I still have 13 dusts to go. I figure it will take me a good month to get done.

I feel your pain.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 1, 14 3:02 PM
I just bought 8 paste for $2,400 and they didn't show up?

I want my paste please.

Now I don't want to buy anything esle, because who knows where it goes???/

Zevah4

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 13, 14 10:53 AM
A long time ago someone also said to make sure you sign up with BigFish. I don't think you have to have a paid account, just register to play the free game.

Apparently if you didn't register to play the game, there was a way for others to take your stuff.

I didn't really understand, because I have always been registered, but maybe someone else remembers and can explain better what the issue was?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 31, 14 12:03 PM
Yes, but with 3 decimal points, it doesn't seem to work. I think it needs to be 4 or maybe 5. It's interesting. I wonder why they would carry it out so far. But... until we crack the formula, I hesitate to ask, because I could be completely wrong

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 30, 14 7:38 PM
The number to increase the experience level seems to be somewhere around 0.9206. But, I think it changes from level to level and I'm not sure how many decimal places they carry it out. I'm sure there is a formula for this LOL! I need to get out an old algebra book and check it out.

Also, it seems there is a twist, in that instead of multiplying, you divide. That seems counter intuitive to me.

An example to twist your brains around and see what you can see:

Level 54 to 55 takes 120,830 experience. If you divide this number by .9206 the answer is 131,251 - which is 1 point higher than needed to get from Level 55 to Level 56 (131,250). But when you divide 131,250 by .9206 you get 142,570. 20 points more than the required amount of 142,550 to get to Level 57.

So.... I still don't know.

Thanks everyone for providing numbers. I will see if I can find my old formulas and try to make this work.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 20, 14 10:03 AM
I am having a hard time finding a pattern LOL!

In the lower levels (thanks for those numbers!), we start with 250 to get to L2. Then add 50 for a total of 300, to get to L3. Then add 120 for a total of 420 to get to L4.

L1-L2 = 250
L2-L3 = 300.

Difference is 50. 50 is 1/5 of 250 or 20%.

L3-L4 = 420

Difference between 300 & 420 is 120. 120 is 40% of 300.

L4-L5 = 540

Difference between 420 and 540, is again 120. 120 is approx. 22% of 420.

So if it is a percentage factor, it doesn't make a lot of sense.

So, I'm still working on this. LOL!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 18, 14 11:33 PM
Thanks Everybody. I have been so busy the last few days I haven't had time to even check in.

I will try to do more with the numbers tomorrow and see if I can figure out the formula.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator