Posts created by sd1951

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas on Feb 29, 16 9:10 AM
I just got that trophy--Level 2.5 has 5 hidden objects (find five hidden lillies)

Hope that helps

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 16 12:20 PM
I am unsure why this post was even started. Those of us who have played all the other Gardens Inc games are happy that the fourth is out regardless of what category it is in.

As for the category--my personal opinion is that it is basically both, but it is mostly a strategy game, because if you have your strategy in place the timer usually does not matter. It may take a couple of tries to comlete the level in gold time, but it is not a click as fast as you can to clear the road and complete the level.

You have to know how to manage your resources, know what things cost, and effectively manage your switchable shacks and market shacks. You have to know how to manage your power-ups and know in what order to do things in.

This to me is a strategy game. This series of games is so unique that it really does not conform to any established categories--that's why it has been so popular.

As for other games that have mis-categorized at BF, I cannot comment, but I have stated my opinion.

Have a great day playing a great game

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 10:36 AM
Hey folks,

Not sure if anyone is reading this forum still., but I am working on getting dev records for levels and was wondering if those of you who have them all could post a list of your scores.

I currently have done them up to level 17 and a couple of odd ones in the higher levels. I now I am probably close, but I would like to know what I am shooting for.

Thanks in advance to anyone who posts.

posted in Gnomes Garden 2 on Dec 31, 15 10:02 PM
The screenshots indicate there are trophies to earn and a trophy button next to the settings button on the menu page.

Unfortunately the actual game does not have these, Is there a reason why?

Does anyone know the answer to this question?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 15 9:51 AM
Thanks so much--Now I know what to shoot for. Looking at your scores--I'm real close on all of them.

Thanks again

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 15 6:51 AM
Not sure if anyone is still reading this forum, but was wondering is anyone could post what thier scores were to beat dev records for Levels 3,4,5,6.

I'm working on getting the Dev records and doing well in the higher levels but these lower levels have me stumped.

This is is one of two gold trophys I have left to get.

Any help will be appreciated.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 13, 15 9:46 PM
I don't play the side paths unless I have to.

I have figured out how the Drill works. Once you enter a new city the drill resets to only needing bricks. Once you get to the point in the new city that you start recieving hats the drill wil now cost you bricks and hats, then when you start recieving pink gems the drill will cost you bricks, hats and pink gems.

So, I am stocking up on green gems now that they are only costing me bricks since they are easy to come by. I have been playing NY lvl 18 and Tokoyo lvl 45 and I now have 35 green gems.

I hope this info helps others.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 12, 15 5:51 PM
I am nearly finished with san fransico (lvl 117). I have been drilling for green gems consistently with only bricks and hats. I now find I need pink gems as well.

Is this normal.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 2, 15 5:26 AM
I am having the same problem and cannot fix it. I do not have a mouse wheel to undo the magnification I have a laptop with a mouse pad. Anyone know how I can fix this.

Thanks

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 11, 15 9:02 AM
I saw it again today and it is a bug. I took closer look at it this time and what it looks like is when they were creating the code for the game this was the template they made for the building upgrade panel. But it seems it is still buried in the code for them to use again, but pops up for us from time to time.

Mystery solved.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 10, 15 6:26 PM
Hey All,

I clicked on the build button for the town hall in Landsong Village and got a weird screen

It said Building Mini Game -- Level 99--Open with 1000 crystals

I closed the screen and tried to get it back, but couldn't... everything was back to normal.

Has anyone else seen this screen and knows what it is all about.

Thanks in advance

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 1, 15 7:46 AM
Hey all--does anyone know how many total quests there are. I just got achievement for completeing 800 quests, but I know there are still things left to do, and I am still getting quests. I still need 4 orbs and haven't opened Dreamless Pond, still need a few Gizmotek relics.

How many more are there.

Thanx in advance

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 18, 15 11:43 AM
Hey Bfestes,

All I can tell you is that I finally found my 5th Landsong Relic in Coral Cove when I was at Lvl 19 (am 20 now). Not sure what triggered it. All I can say is to keep doing quests. I did all the quests I could. The ones I can tell you that I didn't do were the minigame quests and the upgrading castle quests. I also have not done the get a friend quest. All others I did and in order. These were visiting locations, unlocking mini locations, upgrading buildings and giving resources and collectibles, and donating money

So maybe look through your quests and see if you have any that have been hanging around for a while. Maybe one of those will trigger the appearance of the last Serenity Relic piece.

Also try looking at places you haven't gone in a while. Maybe it is just waiting to be picked. Look at the list of items that are available in that scene. That's I how I found my 5th piece. I realized it was there but still took me 2 tries to get it.

I wish you all the luck in your hunt.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 17, 15 6:08 AM
Hello fellow fishes,

I have figured out the mystery of the senerity relic in Landsong Villiage.

The quest tells us there are 5 relic pieces to get even though the actual relic is finished after finding only 4 pieces.

You have to find all 5 pieces--I finally recieved the 5th piece in Coral Cove after unlocking picture mode. Then I recieved my reward for the quest.

I hope that helps others who have found themselves in the same situation.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 15, 15 6:25 AM
Hey folks,

I have completed the 2nd relic in Landsong village but have yet to recieve the reward for it. I have read a couple of posts regarding this issue but theydo not have a difinitive answer to the problem.

Is there anyone out there who can shed more light on this problem.

I have waited several days, have leveled up a few times, and been doing lots of quests to see if something triggers the reward, but still nothing.

Thanx

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Feb 21, 15 3:12 PM
not sure if you are talking about lvl 13--you get stones by clearing paths--there are plenty to go around. As for lvl 12 do not know why you are not getting sto ne from the shack--have you built it.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Feb 21, 15 3:06 PM
there is a seed shack--it is on the lower right

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 6, 14 5:13 AM
The amount of spam we are getting on this forum is getting ridiculous. I hope BFG can find a way to solve this problem and fast. We were told by a Mod that we should flag any we see, but I can't spend the time flagging 25 pages of posts. We were also told that we could PM a Mod but I cannot figure out how to find a Mod that is on duty.

If someone could post how to do this I would be greatful.

Thanx in advance

posted in Farm Up on Nov 21, 14 9:36 AM
As far as I can figure the codes for presents are only available for the social version of the game--there are contests through Facebook that you can enter that will award you prizes--these prize codes are the ones that you use.

The Big Fish version does not support this. If you search this forum there are similar threads which explain it better but that is the gist of the situation

Hope that helps

posted in Farm Up on Nov 19, 14 10:27 AM
Although I have never experienced this type of issue--losing gold, water, supplies and the like--other people have--and it seems to be fairly common, so sending to tech support is the best option. I hope they can figure out your problem because gold is not easy to come by.

Hope it works out for you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator