Posts created by gerl2

posted in Farm Up on Nov 13, 15 5:13 AM
AuntieMoses wrote:
JayceeAZ64 wrote:I get the message that my progress data file is corrupt and I have to start a new game. Really?

I am experiencing the same situation as Jaycee. Start a new game -- REALLY???? I am on level 42 (for the second time). I am an old lady and since this is not the first time I've had to begin again, I wonder if I will be able to finish the game before I die. I'm beginning to think that isn't going to happen. I've been playing the game for three years -- it seems to me that after all this time you'd have worked out the bugs. It just isn't fun anymore.

This isn't the only one of my Big Fish games this has happened with, and it seems it's only happening to my favorites -- what's going on with you guys?

Sorry to hear about your situation, just to let you in on a secret.....I think they want you to start over again just so you can reach almost the same level again and repeat, I believe that is their solution to this game HAHAAH Since they sold big fish it has gone down hill....I think of all the money I spent at big fish over the years.....and this is what you get lousy customer service and games that do not run

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 13, 15 5:04 AM
linde18 wrote:Today I got the following Error message:

"System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Match.ApplicationData' threw an exception .....>ProtoBuf.ProtoException: Invalid Field in Source Data 0 ", etc. Help!

I had the same issue, I have not been able to play for a month.....I spent near 20 bucks on this game and will never buy anything from this game site ever again and advise others not to either......you will be wasting your money on a crappy game site that does not care about their paying customers....This game is becoming just like farm up.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 15 5:56 AM
Not unless they are getting money for it? Advertisement?

posted in Farm Up on Jul 19, 15 5:51 AM
I have not been able to play in over a month, I am guessing they may be avoiding this issue due to many people have put a lot of money over the years into this game and the request for refunds would probably be astronomical.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 15 2:16 PM
I just wanted to say congratulations on how you moved from level 47 to 65 so fast(it was like over night).
Most of all that I found great is how you became number 1 on the leader board on every HOS and it wasn't glitch scores, truly amazing. (PS I never seen you on the top board)

Congrats

posted in Farm Up on Jul 17, 15 3:33 AM
I feel the same way wingless, as many others do.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 11, 15 11:30 AM
has anybody have a suggestion on just level 20-1

posted in Farm Up on Jul 10, 15 11:56 AM
never at this rate

posted in Farm Up on Jul 10, 15 11:53 AM
NOPE

posted in Farm Up on Jun 29, 15 12:04 PM
At least you haven't been waiting over a month ....like many of us

I think they are trashing the game because their has been no response nor fix

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 26, 15 3:59 AM
Thanks canuck

My curiosity got the better of me and

I opened the silver and got 5 shovels

I forgot if it was 180 or 160 so yes still a rip off

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 25, 15 8:03 AM
yah I was hoping someone has opened the gold chest to find what it contains

posted in Farm Up on Jun 25, 15 4:20 AM
That's what happened to me..... then you will have 2 of grams, gramps and hubby. Shortly after that your game will completely freeze up and you will not be able to play at all.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 21, 15 10:34 AM
I never have enough gold to buy one, so just wondering what is in them? thanks

posted in Farm Up on Jun 20, 15 1:25 PM
OMG
What in the world is going on.....How long does it take to fix all these issues........months.....a year.....IS THIS THEIR WAY OF SAYING THAT FARM UP WILL BE DISCONTINUED.......After all the time and money people have spent on this game.......this is the most lousy crap I have ever seen..... I see the complaints list is getting longer..

YES I AM VERY PISSED OFF

posted in Farm Up on Jun 20, 15 1:22 PM
OMG
What in the world is going on.....How long does it take to fix all these issues........months.....a year.....IS THIS THEIR WAY OF SAYING THAT FARM UP WILL BE DISCONTINUED.......After all the time and money people have spent on this game.......this is the most lousy crap I have ever seen.....

YES I AM VERY PISSED OFF

posted in Farm Up on Jun 20, 15 1:16 PM
AMEN

posted in Farm Up on Jun 13, 15 5:07 PM
Amen Kim

You are right and many have been vocal and have had their post deleted, this problem has gone on way to long. If they plan on discontinuing this game they should give everyone their money back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 15 2:29 PM
Just a friendly reminder, some people may be trying to get the long time friend John... who is finally gifting to give something good?????

EX: level 63 why not put a rare stamp and 3 other hard to get items up for a gift?
(free gift from John )

When at level 63 you don't need pet food or stamps to prepare for the next round?

posted in Farm Up on Jun 3, 15 3:55 PM
Windows 7...At first I had crashes, then I had two of everything except for Jen. Shortly after that the game just completely froze up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator