Posts created by dukielass

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 16 6:17 AM
I am surprised that they are not waiting for 4th July

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 16 6:13 AM
There is also the zoom zone at the town mystic fountain..you will have to have 3 items (sorry not sure which)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 16 5:59 AM
tournament varies to time in your country & the tokens do vary each time you play. Then after 20 mins you can try again...each spin is for 3 tokens, I don't know how to get bigger %'s although some may???? It is one way of getting 'free diamonds' but it is the luck of the game...keep trying...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 16 7:01 PM
One thing is for sure; we've all been talking/searching to find what has been done; NOTHING!!! Well it gave us all a bit of 'high' only to be let down flat the anticipation now is getting to us all LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 16 6:55 AM
I often change the food/stamps etc on my wish list to enable those who cannot gift the others. I forget what you may need at the lower levels and it gives different friends a chance. Otherwise apart from my 'regulars' I will now not gift out, but do return at the 1st opportunity I know it can seem miserly, but I have given larger items only never to be heard from again ie.during the Spring festival 1 friend wanted the cake....not one of the components but the WHOLE cake..now that's what I call greedy. Needless to say I have deleted her from my friends list....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 16 8:20 AM
We used them at Christmas. Similar to the Spring Event, you open your 'Christmas room' then you put these under your Tree for others, so do not do what I did & sell them for shards! I was unable to complete the event. If you look at your achievement list it is down at the bottom, after the Thanksgiving.
You need 1000 to get an aviator & that's the 2nd phase...I cannot help you as I did not complete it, so save all those little pink boxes!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 16 4:08 AM
I only have the one account here, if I have completed tasks here for the day, I then switch to another game whilst waiting time to gift/do another HOS. It was great to while away the hours when it's cold & wet (I'm a fair-weather person) but now 'summer' is here my garden is beckoning me...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 16 4:04 AM
The brilliant thing about these pets is that if you click on them & get the blue chest..Oh Happy Days...diamonds/airship items & they do not need feeding so much..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 16 2:12 AM
If you have accidently deleted any friends, go to the delete button at the side and see if they are still there, then re-invite them. I've done this a few times by mistake in the wee hours when I should have been sleeping...but a friend came to my rescue (via pm) & I was amazed how many 'friends I had deleted...Thankfully it was before SE event so was able to invite more friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 16 9:41 PM
You are probably right about the airships as I have been doing the odd Trina's quest, sorry. I know earlier on in the game the demand was not as big

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 16 7:14 PM
Yesterday whilst completing the DQ I noticed that I was asked for 2 airships (beginning) & at the end; both wanted over 300 wheels. It puzzled me How on earth do people on lower levels ever manage this? People at higher levels do have the 4 pets which can give many of these items, but even so it can be a struggle especially if no 'blue chests' appear. It never used to be this much, no wonder so many of my friends ask for airship items. I remember when I first did M/C in the forum many had lost out when they sent out airships partial loaded. I always had a fair few (as I did not know what to do until after level 16 DOH!!!)......just a thought

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 16 1:05 AM
You can gift up to 15 x's per day; however only after 8hrs(?) as I having trouble sleeping I can manage this, & return gifts in turn. Most of my friends understand, & I have not deleted any SE friends, but do not send them any gifts. I used to keep lists, but found I kept forgetting them, so until I return their gift I do not accept theirs & ignore messages. If there is a tournament then the icon lights up so you do not miss it. Good Luck

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 16 12:32 AM
If you have completed a run on any island before moving to the next, go back, the morphing objects will re-appear. I only found that out after going back to a zoom zone & on the way I noticed them...kind of like a free-bie to boost you money/etc for a few more minutes on each island.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 16 12:01 PM
if you click on them once as a matter of course when doing the castle I find it usually triggers the morphing items, which in turn could earn you money/stamps even the occasional diamond, or maybe it's my imagination LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 16 4:50 AM
Thanks for the precaution, it amazing what umbridge can be taken when all you want to do is help a fellow player..... I'm not even sure if I have it in the right way about as things kept popping into the old grey cells as I was typing, never-the-less a BIG thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 16 2:57 AM
Trina's quests started to drain my resources, so I stopped, gave up, I wanted to be able to gift to my friends instead of spending time doing hers for little return. I noticed the DQ's ages ago & posted it as I was curious to find if it was just me that it could take hrs/diamonds to complete 5/10 DQ's. I person said it took her nearly 15 hrs; WOW too long for me

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 16 2:50 AM
have you checked your private room yet? (top right) click on that, then at the bottom catch 1 moth, then a chest will appear click on that, you could receive anything. Once you have opened your private room eventually with the shards you will be able to furnish it. The chest is only accessible after a few hours, so try & get into the habit of visiting it when you log on. Good hunting & good luck

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 16 2:47 AM
Have you tried to uninstall then reinstall game? If you have done that then go to help & down load Dr Felix, run that then submit reply to tech's with your aviator, name, & when you started noticing this. Note down (if you can) diamonds/money/friends/pc etc just in case you lose them. Or put your number next to your av' name at tournament people may send you an invite. Good Luck & Happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 16 3:01 AM
Brilliant, just don't feed it! Takes 20 (blue food) each time, one really hungry cat. Funny my own cats have expensive tastes too

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 16 1:54 PM
I am probably one of 'those players' you are talking about, but I play MY own game. I time it so that not only can I play the tournament, but I can gift 15 x's (3x5) to friends. I enjoy the challenge & change of the tourney, but you do not have to have 12 tokens ( it can help) but not when you only get 10%, I have won with just 3 spins though all those were over 30%. I haven't got a clue how to cheat on it, nor do I 'buy' extra turns, it is luck, so I will be carrying on regardless. It has made no difference now the wheel does NOT have the -%'s. Maybe if I could do all 15 gifts at the same time I would not visit M/C as much I would play some of my other games whilst having a brew.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator