Posts created by acanthmike3

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 16 1:12 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

I agree!We need an original story and a nice game.But I don't think it's the appropriate place to talk about that.It's MCF13 thread MCF13 related only,but anyways I strongly agree with you

dog2007 wrote:You cannot collect the ravens in the extras....you can get the morphs by playing the HOPs again but you'll have to play the game again to get all the ravens (I think this is because you don't return to all the locations in the extras like the cars and elevator)

Yes you can.I missed some raven at the end but I found them in the collectibles in the Extras section.

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Nov 16, 15 5:55 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi acanthmike3,

I see that there is some trouble locating this particular game. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun has been removed from the Big Fish Games site. I will definitely pass along the feedback regarding this game to the appropriate team. Oftentimes games are removed to make way for more exciting new releases. In the meantime, you may enjoy the following games that are available:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/1551/agathachristiedeath/?pc">Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile</a>

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/5370/agatha-christie-dead-mans-folly/?pc">Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly</a>

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/2233/agatha-christie-peril-at-end-house/?pc">Agatha Christie: Peril at End House</a>

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/5805/agatha-christie-450-from-paddington/?pc">Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington</a>

I hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon

Ok thanks for the solution.Is there any way though these are going to come back again?(just asking)

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Nov 15, 15 5:33 AM
I can't find the game anywhere except the 3 hidden object ones!Did the site remove the game or I'm just an idiot?

posted in Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies on Nov 15, 15 1:25 AM
jacko3443 wrote:this game baffles me, no skip button, no hint button, no help, all you do is walk around looking for stuff that you can,t find. if someone has some tips to get this game going. no walk through ether, no map , come on.

Well if you play it on the Amateur Level there's a detailed tasklist and hints next to them ,which can help you...I think

Well that's strange,maybe try it again?If you keep having this glitch then try to contact with technical support.

Well you have to wait until the SE is released.The walkthrough is released when the SE is out..I think.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 15 9:08 AM
Yes it does!When I saw him I thought it was GANDALF!
But it proved he's just a leader of the druids

Well we really need a general forum but let's be optimistic.

Well we all have those small misobservations nothing to worry about!Hope you like the game!

gwenofala wrote:
acanthmike3 wrote:Do you misclick the objects,because that has an important role too.

Yep misclicks count I've had to play them over and over but was determined to get it lol

Well I have a good memory so this archievement takes me only 8-10 minutes.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 15 7:50 AM
Yes it was a little bizzare for me too!I remember in LL 2 where the same happend with a dwarf,but nonetheless I really enjoyed LL 3 and waiting impatiently for a new game from 5BN!

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 15 7:45 AM
What do you mean by the word ''stopping''?

posted in Amaranthine Voyage: The Orb of Purity on Nov 14, 15 7:43 AM
I was a nice game,really!I felt a little bad that I didn't buy the CE but the SE is great ,too!I felt that I was IN the game for a moment !

posted in Chimeras: The Signs of Prophecy on Nov 13, 15 11:26 PM
Good idea I might do the same as well!

I think it's a mention to MCF 13 where Alister goes to the cliff and rises from the water a city!

Do you misclick the objects,because that has an important role too.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator