Posts created by Shwizzle

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 17 3:19 PM
I am also having this problem!
marijkee123 wrote:Hi I have a problem with a hop, the one find 12 pieces ans receive a small chest. It did not work. I noticed there was another member with the same problem. Are we doing something wrong or is it a glits. The game is running fine with Windows 7. But now am stuck.I

It did n

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 17 2:19 PM
Windows 10. I got through the whole game ok but, whilst playing the bonus chapter, the game crashed, ie completely closed down my laptop. On reopening the game, it says it has been corrupted and deleted and I have to start a new profile. This means in order to play the bonus chapter, I have to play the WHOLE GAME AGAIN!!!!

Not impressed BFG!!!!

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 8:54 AM
Same. Used the scalpel on the cordite and now it's gone. Can we have a fix please?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Apr 13, 14 10:14 AM
Yes, I'm having the exact same problem.

It first happened when I tried to exit from the pinball machine then, after uninstalling and reinstalling, it happened when I tried to exit from the cash register - both in the cafe!

Please help BFG!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator