Posts created by queenj3

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 17 7:25 PM
So did anyone provide an answer on how to move the plates? I need to swap the first two and they just won't move. Help please.

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 15 5:33 PM
I can't get the rings to move either. I thought maybe the update would help but it didn't. I really like this game but I'm unable to get past this point. Anyone have any suggestions at all??????

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 15 9:23 PM
Really? No one but the two of us has experienced this glitch? I really like the game but I'm going to have to uninstall it if i can't get past this one point. Anyone who can help?

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 15 4:52 PM
I'm in the rock cave and cannot use the Codex. The hint button keeps pointing to a triangle on one of the rings but i cannot move anything at all. Is this a glitch? I've looked at the guide and it doesn't help at all. Any suggestions?

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 14, 14 7:03 PM
Okay...I've tried and tried! How do you solve the mirror puzzle in the music room? You have to change the different squares to make the picture develop. Any hints? Oh, and speaking of hints...why doesn't the hint button work at all?

Thanks.

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 14 1:18 PM
VERY FRUSTRATED! Obviously there are major glitches with this game; it is NOT our computers. I really wanted to play this demo but I'm uninstalling immediately. This is the second time this has happened to me. Do the games ever get fixed and re-released?

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 3:11 PM
This is the first time I've had issues with a game. This game freezes and lags terribly. I've already uninstalled and re-installed the demo. Are there any fixes for this? All my other games play perfectly.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator