Posts created by traderdi75143

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 5, 15 2:54 AM
You have my vote

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 11, 15 2:12 PM
I played 2 games with the free sign and it ate up my energy anyone else have this problem

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 10, 15 2:13 PM
Midnight castle is up also

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 10, 15 2:11 PM
It is now fixed on my end going to check midnight castle. Sure hope they give us new sales soon. PHarohs tomb and Frankenstein Street

hos
 posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 15 12:26 PM
ty sbaker. if I don't use the items to find things can they be recycled for something? Am going to give the gifs a try

hos
 posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 15 12:08 PM
In the hos games on the left bottom there is a snowglobe and a wand. What is there purpose. Only on level 11 on pc and 14 on ipad (not to compulsive). Also how do you send gifts. Thank you in advance. Diana in Texas. Happy Easter. Do not know my id# will have to get back to you on that.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 24, 15 12:20 PM
TY both nana & MBZR will give both a shot. Slow is not the word MBZR I felt like beating the keys with a hammer some would show some not.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 24, 15 6:37 AM
Good Morning/ evening all. How do you type in windows mode. The other way of pecking is driving me crazy. Not that it would take much lol. Thanks for the info and have a super day. Just started a new manor only on level 7 but watch for me would love to have you as a neighbor. my manor will be munsters mansion

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 20, 15 12:10 PM
I stand corrected it was my ipad that did not get the free energy I wanted to use it cause it was close to a new chapter. Turned on my PC and the free energy was working. Got a 1/2 but its better than nothing

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 20, 15 11:28 AM
mine don't even show as free. I have gone back to main manor and gone back and forth and still nothing I ought to have gotten it by now. don't know that cs can do anything except let them know

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 20, 15 11:21 AM
nope 11:00 a. m. pst. Where are you located It is way past 1:00 CST TIME AND NOTHING FREE YET

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 20, 15 11:09 AM
11:00 am pst and 1:00 pm ct time and here I sit it is 1:08 and no free scenes yet. Anyone else have a problem

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 16, 15 5:14 PM
well they fooled me again I had 168 gold purchased it. My gold went down to 21 so it was actually 30% off not 50% as the banner said..it was also not up this morning but popped up this afternoon. They also got me on the love stuff it was 75% of not wasted 28 gold on 2 tunnels of love and Garden of Lurve 34,950 neither was on sale. Sent cs an email. Not doing any more sale unless they are marked on whatever it is. Getting very frustrated

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 8, 15 11:17 AM
Banner says 50% off but scene still says 30% anyone tried one to see which one is correct. Diana 108 Winding Lane

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 18, 14 4:59 AM
oops today isn't Friday. must be a crs day lol

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 18, 14 4:49 AM
I got a pop up Tuesday about an Advent calendar for today on my ipad. Did not get one on my pc. Checked this morning got a pop up about the calendar onmy ipad again nothing on pc. When it popped up I clicked the gold ball nada nothing .Did anyone fair on the calendar.Diana
Barnabus cout Tx on ipad
Diana 108 Winding Lane

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 5, 14 9:02 AM
Its taking 15 days to get the greenhouse and 10 days for the land heck tv shows build faster than that..lol. Got tierd of waiting for a sale on it..sure ate up my silver

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 27, 14 12:48 PM
Nothing here either. Happy thanksgiving to all

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 25, 14 8:52 AM
Sorry for post I found it about free week

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 25, 14 8:28 AM
I had an hour of free chapters this a.m. With jut lightening bolts taken out. Must missed the times for each day or was it a glitch on my end. Have not seen anything post here either. Thanks Diana and happy thanksgiving to all

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator