Posts created by busseewa11

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 7, 16 5:22 PM
I have to agree with most of the reviews the updates is really making hard changes now the game takes your live when battling the monsters. Too many of these kinds of changes make loyalty turn into why bother with the game. I guess they feel it's free and they change it any time they want to. So many of the free games I have stop playing this one is next. These free games are not free because they are geared to take your money. I will stop playing it before giving any money.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 8, 16 3:34 PM
What they hope for is you spend real money

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 8, 16 3:31 PM
Do anyone else have a problem with that my fireflies from day before disappears on the next day. What kind of mess is that. I just said when they update a game they all but completely change it. I HATE THE UPDATES BF.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 4, 16 4:58 PM
See this is what makes me mad when they stop to do updates these games and they are not even the same I loses interest. BF needs to understand that all games don't need change when updating. I knew this would happen I use to play Hidden Express hard then they change the way you played the game. Same thing with Gummy drop I am playing it less and I am losing patience with those updates. Now here they go again and right now I don't know how much longer I will play this one. Well either way all of them may end up being removed from my games list. Realize BF when a game is great improvements are not necessary in a word I just needed you to update the 4th world.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 6, 16 4:51 PM
I am sorry he is right you need to complete 1-12 I think it is and the bubbles will populate on the levels you just completed. You have not gotten to the area I was speaking of.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 5, 16 5:03 PM
okay thanks.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 4, 16 5:14 PM
Hi, on one side of the troll is the balloons that you collects darts and on the other side of him is the drops you are referring to.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 4, 16 4:24 PM
Hi do anyone know when the fourth world will be available. I am hanging in limbo. Thanks.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 20, 16 4:30 PM
Thanks.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 19, 16 4:06 PM
Can these resources be transferred from one world to another. Do anyone know this and if yes can you please tell me how to do it. I love this game but that does baffle me. Thanks,

posted in Hidden Express on Apr 15, 14 5:44 PM
why is this game not allowing me to play the full version. i have the lastest Flash Player 13 but it keeps saying i need the lastest. This is the lastest per Adobe. Can someone please help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator