Posts created by MrsThompy

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 12:07 PM
gillydi,
I'm talking about "friends" who haven't been playing for months!!! Why is everybody so upset about this? I have some good friends which I keep as long as I'm gonna play.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 10:02 AM
Sorry to say but I'm declining some friends who don't take part of the game anymore. I had over 100 but it seems that maybe half are joying the spring-event. Saves me a lot of time to get to the special rooms instead of getting the notice: your friend has no private room yet.
Sorry....

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 1:34 AM
Thank you all for your info. I have the 2nd room open and collect my presents. Now I understand that friends give you one present and indeed when I get them its a lot more than one so now I know how it works. Thanks again

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 17 7:49 AM
When I visit a friends room I always leave a gift behind. I only receive one gift per day. Does that mean that nobody leaves a gift behind or is that part of the game? Get a lot of medaillions but dont know what to do with them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 8:08 AM
I have the same problem as FionaN: Friends don't open the new Christmas Room. Let your friends visit you and open your doors . Merry Christmas to you all

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 9:13 AM
Thank you sooooo much. See, I've lost my way completely. So many things to do and I could'nt find the HOS anymore. Bless you....

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 6:48 AM
Am I right that there are only 2 new HOS and 2 new puzzles after the last update or did I lost my way somewhere?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 5:46 AM
And don't forget the 2 new puzzles ......

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 16 10:10 AM
Fred, I know how you feel. I lost my dad last month and it's tough to go on without somebody who means the world to you. Wish you all the strenght to go trough this periode. Take your time and never forget the good memories. They are so important.Take care and love to you and your family.
Wil

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 16 4:36 AM
Hi Susie, Happy Birthday and hope you have a nice day. I'ts a pity I can't send you a bunch of tulips from Holland.
Wil

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 16 7:54 AM
Hi Bruiser, I'm one of your friends as well and from now on we don't swap stamps anymore but let's get that airship into the sky. Good flight !!!!
Wil
(MrsGrumpy from Holland)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 16 5:51 AM
Thank you Coco!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 16 5:32 AM
I haven't seen the night mode for many days. Anyone else with the same problem??

Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic The problematic instruction: ---------- ==> assignment: topic=topics.get(post.topicId) [on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ---------- freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic at freemarker.core.Assignment.accept(Assignment.java:111) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:167) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:416) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IfBlock.accept(IfBlock.java:82) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:189) at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:237) at net.jforum.JForum.processCommand(JForum.java:334) at net.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:287) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at net.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407) at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketWithOptionsProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:1780) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)