Posts created by cloehn

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars on Apr 23, 16 6:54 PM
WOW! What a huge difference! Thank you so much. The game image is wider than my screen. The "power ups" were obscured. I very much appreciate your time and courtesy.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars on Apr 21, 16 7:30 PM
I appreciate your input and will give your suggestions a try. However, you lost me on the "power ups" and "50% time stop". I am not familiar with either and do not see any icon for either.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars on Apr 20, 16 7:20 PM
Can anyone tell me what the altars are for? The walkthrough for level 37 says to build and use the altar. Why? I do not see the advantage. I have been stuck on level 37 for so long I do not actually recall with certainty that other levels have altars, but I believe they do. Why not just skip the altars?

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Apr 10, 15 9:38 PM
Is there anyone out there who has achieved 3 stars on Level 10? PLEASE help!

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Apr 10, 15 5:18 PM
Same here. Anyone?

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Apr 10, 15 4:30 PM
Thank you! After many tries, I finally got 3 stars. Thank you for the post.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Apr 10, 15 12:52 AM
Thank you so much for the detailed instructions. At long last, I now have 3 stars on this level. Doubt I would have achieved that without your help. I really appreciate the time you took to write this out . . . not to mention figuring it out in the first place!

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Apr 9, 15 10:44 PM
Thank you, Pinkrollsroyce! Finally got the 3 stars, thanks to your input. Amazing what a new perspective can accomplish.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Apr 9, 15 8:33 PM
Same problem. I believe I have cut this every which way but loose. I just do not see the path to 3 stars.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Apr 9, 15 8:31 PM
Thank you, amminnc! Until finding your post, I had all but given up on level 11. Your information got me there! Thanks for taking the time for the helpful information.

Now, any insight for level 10?

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Apr 20, 14 9:28 PM
Can anyone help me to locate the pop-up artifact on Level 35? Thank you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator