Posts created by MomBlogger33

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 16 2:59 PM
my PC game got completely wiped and had to reset. I have NO friends other than "John"
PLEASE add me - I do gift 1-3 times daily and always try to gift back those who gift me if at all possible - I am level 21 with lots of EGGS and inventory items I can gift/trade.

PC friend code: 578267
I play as "SuMarie"

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 16 6:58 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 16 6:56 PM
Added snail. Thank you! I will make sure to gift back anything I have on your list

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 16 11:21 AM
Sent you a msg
Thanks Rita!

*Susan

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 16 4:44 PM
I have 3 Hedgehog eggs
I have 1 Phoenix egg
1 odd egg

Looking for:
turtle, panda, snail and lemur

Also might be willing to possibly trade for SE items or similar value Artifacts/items to sell back for coins if you don't have eggs I need.

IOS code: i342068
SaMarie2-*SE*

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 16 12:05 PM
I have 3 Hedgehog eggs
I have 2 Phoenix eggs

Looking for:
Pegasus, hippo, turtle, panda, snail and lemur

Also might be willing to possibly trade for SE items or similar value Artifacts/items to sell back for coins if you don't have eggs I need.

IOS code: i342068
SaMarie2-*SE*

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 16 11:52 AM
Just started Spring Event this week and have a lot of catching up to do. Could use friends for SE with spring rooms!

I play as SaMarie2 *SE*
i342068

I gift back and gift as often as I can if you have items listed I can give!
Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 14 11:49 AM
milliemaltese wrote:Looking for a SHARP-EYED SNAIL. Will trade sellable crafted items or if you are missing an egg I may have it. Please PM me.

Just got 2 Sharp Eyed Snail eggs - will keep 1 but have extra to TRADE - only have griffin and winged cat so far so any egg of similar value would be great - Friend Code on PC - 245201 "Samarie"

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 14 11:45 AM
Bedazzles wrote:Open the Pirate Standard, Six Paw, or Bow Figurine...very easy to open over and over if you have the simple items in inventory..and the items you get from inside sell for 500 up to over 1000 coins.

WHere are those located? What level do I have to be on to find them?
Only on lvl 12 so far

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 14 8:37 AM
Been Playing on PC for a while, just started on my ipad mini
Please add me - need friends!
code: i342068

I gift daily when I can and always try to gift back to those who gift me!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 14 11:13 AM
Ever since the new update - when I collect 5 flowers - the 10 coins are not crediting to my game acct - and twice when I went back in to play the game after shutting it down for an hour or more, my diamonds were reset to 0!

Can you please help! It is hard enough to play this game little by little waiting for scenes to time down so I can collect items needed, but when the coins and diamonds are not crediting or staying in my acct it makes it much more difficult, and very aggravating!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 14 5:04 PM
I just added several of your codes - mine is:
I started playing last night and I'm already on lvl 8
such a fun and addicting game. 245201

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator