Posts created by SweetNellyBly

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 10:21 PM
There's already an excellent forum for 3 formats (Android, iOS & PC) very helpful and friendly, with 2.5k members.

"Midnight Castle Game Help Forum for 3 Formats (Android, iOS & PC)"

Just saying someone has already done the work. Why a new forum?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 9:35 PM
Thank goodness I kept Wimdows 8.1!

posted in Wanderland on Jan 6, 18 9:00 PM
I'm getting server not available is anyone else getting this message?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 18 5:07 PM
I'm unable to see my purchases and can't download any games. Big Fish app used to show me as SweetNellyBly but now shows my email address.

I've submitted a ticket and was told to delete Big Fish app (game manager) and reinstall which I did, it still shows my email address.

I'm waiting for additional help and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what was the solution?

posted in Wanderland on Jan 2, 18 12:01 PM
Thanks Deborah! I will play on

posted in Wanderland on Jan 2, 18 12:00 AM
I'm on level 41 (love/hate this game), id 68771
1) Will I ever get to complete; Canyon, Frozen Town and Labyrinth? At one time I had most of the quests completed then BF did an update and wiped out my progress and I quit the game but eventually came back ?
2) I have worked several quests in Samarkand then all of a sudden it was locked, after notice that game would no longer be updated/supported. Can I expect it to open again?
3) What do you do about the constant requirement of rubies/coin to update; the Golden Idol, the Magic Well and the Shelter?
4) Final for now, how many will continue to play?
Thanks

I'm in "Ben" working the HOS asking for an open palm, I had one finger up, but not they are all closed. Please help

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 17 9:00 PM
So glad I didn't update to Windows 10, love my Windows 8.1!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 17 6:08 PM
My MC game on my laptop is the same as the one on my PC. Have you added the game to your laptop? You can't have both open at the same time. Its been so long ago that I started using either the PC (at home) or laptop (when traveling).

I'm sure we have computer guru's that can help you.

Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 17 2:19 AM
Made it to a million today, but after reading these posts of 10 and 11 million it feels like $1
But I get bored and can't face another HOS much less several rounds a day. The events and updates keep me going.

Thanks to members past and present for all the information and the laughs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 4:48 PM
Same here on iPad and PC lost all the collected hints.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 4:45 PM
SERVER CONNECTION ISSUE!

Came up briefly, I lost all the hints collected.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 4:41 PM
Same connection problem, it did come up briefly and I lost my hint count!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 16 6:21 PM
RE: Diamond purchase, if you will click on the diamond purchase again you will see the reduced price and can them make your purchase. I thought the same time when I thought I had purchased diamonds and they didn't appear.

Hope this helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 16 3:22 PM
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 16 8:18 PM
Hi!

I had many friends with the inactive status over a month. I've added several that indicated they wanted/needed friends. I've added Christmas after my name (subject to change as the CE unfolds) you may delete me after the CE the choice is yours.

SweetNell

Thanks for all that responded, I have all the friends I can manage. Christmas room will stay open until event is over.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 16 4:20 PM
The following all show inactive, if no response I plan to delete:
Billye 55061
Cleocat 55069
Freja 243662
Celestia 89451
Abeline 559740
Ivanboo 376401
Janine 246065
JP2112 544608
JKO 246358
Keith 568930
Kim 87034
Nelly 467929
Pat 172815
Pat2 310490
Susie 494716
Sierra 552066
SophieB 524525

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 16 4:05 PM
Looking for friends, 17 of mine are red dot.

SweetNell TX ID 230156 level 74 (in case you don't want level 74)

Thanks!

Please don't quote this message

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 1, 16 7:51 PM
I still need 7 if anyone would like to trade next gift time.

SweetNell ID 230156

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 16 12:56 AM
I started playing after the level 18 lock out. I have alternately been addicted to MC and bored to death, thought of quitting several times but still hanging in.
Play just about every new HOS game that comes out as long as it's recommended by a certain reviewer.

Thanks to all those that paved the way with the strategy guide and every post filled with their experience. So sorry so many have left the game. . Thanks to those that have picked up to baton and are running with it.

Great thread I hope more 'old timers' will post.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator