Posts created by WeeSam

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 3:37 PM
I do understand what you are saying, and I also understand the desire to collect all the avatars. What I wish the devs would do is make the first and second level challenge avatars available in the same manner they have the third one, so people who didn't achieve level one or two of a challenge can choose those avatars as well.

I know that doesn't resolve the issue of how to get all the avatars if you missed a challenge, but it is fair. People who have all the avatars did so by struggling through all those challenges and completing them, sometimes with great difficulty, with life issues and computer issues thrown in. That struggle to complete challenges and get the avatars becomes meaningless if they then make the avatars available for say purchase, or through a simple puzzle.

The devs would need to come up with a way for people to get the back catalogue of avatars in a way that is as time consuming and sometimes resource intensive and expensive as the original challenges. That is the only fair way.

My thought would be for some challenges to recycle previous avatars, but add an option that can be chosen for those who already have them. Maybe a get the avatar or choose your own prize from a group of expensive crafted items. That would give players who have the avatars a reason to do the challenge, but also help those who missed the avatars the first time around.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 11:59 PM
I had just reached herring status and thought it was a bit ugly. Wasn't too bothered because I wouldn't be stuck at Herring for too long. Now it looks as if I will be a Herring forever.

Oh well, at least at Pond Friends I am a beautiful Sea Serpent.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 7:04 PM
Hello everyone

With the imminent loss of the forum, I better say this now, rather than at the end of the event.

I have had a lot of new people join me on my WinnieCat game for Spring Room 1. Once the event ends I will be deleting everyone as this is an occasionally played game which I really don't want to have to monitor and gift regularly.

However, if anyone who joined me wishes to become a full time friend on my main game, then please PM me and I will add you.

WeeSam

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 11:14 PM
I've had a look at both Pond Friends and Delphi and I like Pond Friends way better. It has a more classic structure, with threads you can view, or not view, and I can see my way around easily. Much more like the current BF Forum.

Delphi just left me confused. It seemed to just be one long giant thread with each comment following the others. Very hard to find threads as there didn't seem to be any.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 4:37 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Hi all,

Please see TJ's thread! I don't know what this "LINE app" is but sounds like a solution, IF we wouldn't be vulnerable (like on Facebook or any other social media site, none of which I am, or ever will be, on).

Otherwise, I'm going to start PM'ing all my friends to exchange emails, if interested!

Ada

I don't know what LINE app is either, and it sounds way too complicated for me. I don't see myself going there. Definitely never ever ever going to Facebook. Never. Ever. Not happening.

But if you PM me, I'm happy to share my email address with any of my friends.

WeeSam

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 4:19 PM
This does seem a very strange decision to have made. And I don't buy that there were no other options for changing the forums. Of course there were other options, BF just chose not to take them.

They could have shut down all the little forums that no one uses, and just kept the few forums that were active open. But no, instead they chose to abandon everything. This is never a good look for a company, and goes against the stated goal of trying to give a first-rate customer experience. You are abandoning your customers and letting them down. How is that a first-rate customer experience for anyone on these forums?

And no, facebook is not a good substitute. It's not even a bad substitute.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 3:30 PM
I now have $4 million!! Thank you generous Spring Event!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 3:26 PM
Over the past few years I have been playing I have built up a stash of over 8000 diamonds. That could be because I rarely use them. I reserve them for completing DQ's or CC's when necessary and never use them for anything else.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 3:24 PM
That is very sad. I will miss this forum.

I can certainly understand why they are making that decision. Most of the forums have very little posted to them, and ones like this are plagued by spam.

But still, I am sad they have made this decision. I do not have a facebook account, will not have a facebook account. And, yes, it is a public facebook so I can still look at it, but without an account I can't post, so I am left out in the cold.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 3:19 PM
You are on my WinnieCat spring room 1 game. I don't gift from that game, but if you need help feel free to PM me and I will add you to my regular gifting game - WeeSam.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 3:14 PM
Weirdly, I dislike Woolly Paws most of all. There is just something about it that I don't like. I can't even tell you what it is.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 3:12 PM
I've been running on Windows 10 for a while now and have never had any problems with it. It's certainly better than 8, which is the version my computer came with.

I agree with Myhashen though, I wish that had left the ability to update in our hands. Having taken that away I have no control of when they happen, and they always happen at the most inconvenient times when I am in a hurry and need to see how far away the bus is but can't get onto my computer because, oh no, update!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 3:03 PM
Well done. I'm looking forward to leaving Minnowdom soon. Can't be too far away.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 1:55 PM
I feel your pain. I too needed one Lord (Jeronimo) and one Bunny (top left). I have been searching for ages, just clicking on those two eggs.

Two days ago I went into the eggs and found I had a whole bunch of Jeronimo. I hadn't even noticed I had already got him, so was wasting carrots on him.

Yesterday I hit a bunny and a notification popped up. I was ecstatic. Finally, finally, I had them all. Went in to collect my reward and was gutted to find the notification had been for a stamp collecter achievement, not the bunny. I must have somehow clicked on a morphing egg and bunny at the same time and a stamp fell from the morphing egg reward at the same time as I clicked on the bunny. I have still not gotten over the disappointment.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 2:06 PM
Went back to see when my first posts to the forum were for an idea of when I started. Found one that mentions I had reached level 29 and there was no more content. It was dated June 2014.

So I topped out at level 29, and I think I started playing at around Feb of 2014.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 6:36 PM
Anyone who no longer wants room 1, please delete WinnieCat.

Anyone who does not delete themselves I will leave on there until the event is over and then delete.

The room is still open for people who still need the pet parts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 2:20 PM
I've always meant to go to Tasmania one day. I will have to time a holiday between castle challenges and events though.

I'd row over to see you, but I have a terrible sense of direction. No telling where I would end up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 2:13 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:Oooh..WeeSam If your taking part in the Castle Challenge your going to need all your carrots.

Don't think I'm not aware of that. Every time I see those chicks I tell myself not to click, I don't need it. But I go ahead and click on it anyway. I wonder if there is a support group for this?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 1:47 PM
Those butterflies in the garden in The East get me every time. I'm forever chasing them and wondering why they aren't giving me shards.

You would think by now I would have learnt, but no, I was still chasing them yesterday.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 1:41 PM
Yep, those bunnies aren't as cute as bunnies should be. I do like the one with it's hands thrown up in the air though.

It's just as well they aren't cute or I would have no carrots left. I cannot resist those chicks. Even though I have the entire collection of chicks, every time I see one float across the screen it is just so darn cute I have to click on it. I have no problem resisting clicking on the bunnies.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator