Posts created by JennyThorn

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 3:49 PM
I have been working on the knight achievement. On Saturday (May 24th) I was up to 22 days. I have moved them everyday since the update. Today it says 17/30! So now it is counting backwards? WTH?
Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 14 2:47 PM
Where can I find your story? I heard about it a few times, but can't seem to locate it.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 14 2:26 PM
I couldn't find the thread for IOS trade, but there is one for eggs... Unfortunately we all have the same eggs and want the same ones too. But you are on my friend list, so... When I get one I'll let you know. One of the "new" eggs that is.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 14 3:40 PM
Just did 2 bows back to back, under 1 minute....hahahahaha

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 14 5:57 PM
Oh and BTW my id is i218083
Thanks again!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 14 3:48 PM
Yeah, there is a quest for the keeper that if you were silly enough to help the chamberlain and the dragon at the same time required 4 six paws and a bow figure...
So the update will help. But you should attempt a six paws before hand so that you can gain the appreciation for the ease of the update...
I certainly did ;P

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 14 3:38 PM
Thanks for the offers! Means a lot! Winfrey, I sent you a request. I have tapped out my gifts for today, but I will return anything (within my power) you for for those silly stamps!
Thank you so much again!

See that why I love this forum, I was so cheesed off... And then all this kindness comes my way to totally make my day...

Feelin' blessed P

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 14 5:46 PM
I have a piggy egg. Will trade for anything but Phoenix, cat or puppy.
PM me if interested

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 14 4:55 PM
Thanks, I did as soon as I realized I couldn't even craft the solar seal (2 stamps). I back tracked thru some old posts, I guess I am not the only one who crafted too many ancestors spirits to get some coins
Oh well, at this rate I will never get to level 22 before the IOS update. Guess I shouldn't have pushed so hard.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 14 4:39 PM
Still fighting the good fight without the update, and finished the cube of terror (fortune) and now I have some "easy" tasks from the dragon, but both require a that stupid blue stamp...which I used up without realizing it! I mean at level 21 shouldn't you need the harder to get stamps? Green or diamond or something! Now I can't move on! After laboring so hard to get thru all the bows, six paws and stupid soul selectors, to get stuck on something so trivial as a stamp? And to need 12 of them? Went round the HOS and didn't get one. Pet food all gone. Stupid airship gave out green...

Ugh! So flipping frustrated!

Why?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 14 4:31 PM
Airship is totally worth it. They only ask for more up to a point, and you get the market value for each item plus steering wheels (used for accomplishments). And then you get food and a stamp too. Food becomes pretty priceless later when you craft more pets. And stamps, yea you can never have too many...BTW don't sell them. As you progress it takes more stamps to craft things.
So send the airships, they return every 4 hours, you won't regret it later!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 14 3:50 PM
I have noticed that all the cries for unique stamps are on the iPad, I wonder if the IOS is more stingy with the unique stamps? I needed them too and searched the internet for some info. That's how I found this forum, and so glad I did!
Thanks again "trail blazers" for making the forum a fun and informative place for avid MC junkies!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 14 3:34 PM
I think they did the iPad sale because the update was not available yet.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 17, 14 4:53 PM
So this may just be dumb luck on my part, but it worked for me, and may work for you too. I first posted my plea and friend I'd on the IOS friend code page. Then placed it on my wish list ( 3 amazing people helped out all in one day!) but this great thing happened. It started showing up as a reward for playing the HOS and then showed up on the wheel. In 2 days I managed to get my hands on 12 of them. Which was great because I needed them all for level 17.

Never had a problem with any other stamp, and I would never consider selling any of them for money. If you need cash fast, sell ur useless crap, like cannonballs, stranger badges, harpy feathers, etc. or craft some stuff.

Some of the originals have put together a list of crafted items and how much they cost, and how much they sell for. This has helped me out of several jams. I think it is a few pages into one of the walk thrus pinned to the beginning. The one about the emeral key?

Anyways, hope this helps!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 17, 14 4:36 PM
Yeah, I know, we all have them. But I had a thought as I was struggling to figure who I had gifted yesterday, and who was ignored.

Why not make those "gifts to a friend" that we can not use, and can not sell exactly what they say they are... A gift to a friend. Make it so that you can gift over and above the normal 5 by how many of the packages you have received. Sometimes I have given out my 5 ration and then someone gives me something very nice. I have what they separately need, but I can't give it to them.

Just an idea for the next update perhaps?
I am sure you are already swamped, but I think it would help.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 17, 14 2:10 PM
Oh, I have lots of those!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 17, 14 1:45 PM
What exactly do you need? I will send it to you as soon as possible. I am sending you a friend request now (Jenny Thorn). I have already used up my gifts for today, but it takes a day to be able to see your wish list anyways. I am on an iPad too, so we can be friends.
I looked in the crafting section and don't see a seal of courage or a badge of courage. I do have a courage and tenacity tho, is that what you need? Perhaps you are not playing the most recent update (from May 1st for IOS)? Check the App Store for an update... If not post what you need or pm me.
Thanks,
Jenny Thorn

posted in Midnight Castle on May 17, 14 1:31 PM
Hey, the update was for PC, we IOS users have to wait...sigh. That's because apple has to approve the update first ( as listed above). We were about 8 days behind last time, so I have high hopes for only a few more. I am also slugging thru 21, about half way. I was going to wait for the update, get rich and stock up. But the HOS stopped giving me anything useful (stupid vampire hands, cannon balls, stranger badges, harpy feathers... I think you know what I am talking about). So I am going thru the Bow figure again...who knows maybe I will get to level 22 before it comes.

Their Facebook page is helpful, but just said that it would be available soon. Keep checking and I will too.

Maybe we will get to join the cool kids club for beating the bow figures without the new updates cheat.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 14 3:16 PM
Most hateful HOS? Mirrors! But I have to say, the hardest to "tap" on an iPad is the stupid tassel... And it is like half of them. I struggle with the darker colored scenes like the amour and banners...favorite one and still challenging? Stone bowl.
What's yours?
Sorry didn't mean to hijack the post

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 14 6:43 PM
Pagan,
You are truly one of the trail blazers I spoke of in another post. Your calm and inspired approach to the paths ahead kept me from quitting. I am usually a part time player with a full and busy household. I spent my week's vacation on the BF, I don't really have the time anymore to tackle it again. So, thank you to you and all the " battle" crew that kept me laughing thru the tedious tasks ( handles were the bane of my existence) and thank you for taking an enlightened viewpoint on the update.

Blessed be

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator