Posts created by Yunice

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 13, 15 8:55 AM
achumannfaery wrote:What was important to me in the beginning is inconsequential now.

Totally agree. My only neighbour now is the NPC and it suits me just fine.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 18, 15 7:35 PM
Wow. Congratulations. You have just brought the meaning of the word 'ungrateful' to a whole new level.

posted in Top Chef on Mar 8, 15 2:58 PM
Why are all the threads in this forum locked?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 8, 15 2:43 PM
*pet pet*

There are players who do not, or choose to not, notice certain stuff.

Then again, there are also players who still think they are "helping" with the minimal foods they contribute, when they are just creating extra burden on the other remaining helpers, even after the gazillion of threads on this topic.

Go figure.

It is up to the host to cull these people. If they choose to do nothing about it, then it is on their head when people starts getting tired of the extra burden, and of the permanent leechers, etc. then decides to boycott their expeditions altogether.

Help other worthy expeditions if the situation bothers you too much. Can't help everyone and easiest way out is to help the most worthy one. Not worth getting all riled up over stupid people.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 8, 15 12:48 PM
I see this is still happening. Don't feel too bad about it.

This is your game, you have the option to remove "leechers" from your neighbours.

Happy gaming.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 8, 15 12:41 PM
Not sure if the top X number quota for rewards is still there since I have not played this game for a long while, but you need to qualify for the top 10(?) spots for rewards when there are too many helpers. I believe this is to prevent leechers who only contribute the lowest possible amount of foods for a chance at getting rewards.

All that being said, the rules for the expeditions may have changed(or I may have also become senile and remembered stuff wrongly), so please forgive me if I am incorrect in any way.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 25, 15 9:32 PM
(((Group hugs)))

Heh, unless Japan becomes not so far in this game, I probably won't be coming back just to repeat the same old thing over and over again.

Looks like the Japan in game is still as far away as the Sun huh?

Read some of the threads. Glad to see you guys are still having fun.

Meanwhile:
I am giving headaches to other forum mods. (((waves at the fishie Mods)))

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 25, 15 6:48 PM
Just want to pop in and say hi to old friends and new RoM players.

How are you guys doing? I miss you all!

Somewhere in the snow. Brrr.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 13, 14 12:38 AM
rheashard2 wrote:The 7 hidden by the Geiger counter in the dungeon

Oh god, don't remind me. It sucks big time when that happens in competitions.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 13, 14 12:35 AM
Hehe. Am happy to see so many still remember old me.

Observation: I remember spamming gold cards just to not waste all that energy at some point.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 10, 14 8:00 PM
clm5457 wrote:Would love it if you came back Yunice.

Too many games going on, just here to check out how you guys are doing. I miss you all too.

Playing Princess Boudoir is fun in blue octo mode.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 9, 14 12:39 PM
Observation: Reloading game is the "norm"(well, used to, not sure about now!) after competitions.

Improved now? I hope?

*expands group hug for Crow*

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 7, 14 7:57 PM
Aww! Group hug!

Observation:

Japan, so near and yet so far.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 6, 14 6:48 PM
I miss you guys too!

Ok, to not stray from the thread topic, my one sentence observation about RoM:

Its players rock, always willing to help one another.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 6, 14 5:45 PM
My one sentence: Just here to say hi!

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on Nov 13, 14 10:33 PM
Just curious to find out what is the highest amount of coins a person can make out of this level.

I have made 13,176 coins in 1 round so far. What about you guys out there?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 20, 14 7:16 PM
Congratulations to all the top winners! You guys are awesome!

Special shout out to Meriff. Girl, I know you must have worked very, very hard on your categories, especially the Patron of Creatures. You did super great!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 16, 14 5:58 PM
Hi RoMers,

You guys have really touched me so much with all these little heartfelt notes as well as PMs. There were simply too many PMs and ingame mails that it will take me forever to reply to them all. I just want to say it again, thank you people, neighbours as well as non-neighbours whom I have been fortunate enough to be associated with. Without you guys helping me along, I would never have come this far. You have taught me a lot and have brought me much joy during my time here. Thank you, again.

At the moment, I have pretty much cleaned out everything I could have sent, and you would probably have also noticed that I am no longer in your neighbourhood. If you still see me hanging about on some of the events, that is only because I am just trying to fully liquidate everything that I couldn't send to anyone, like my coins, tarra cards, summon scrolls, gems, etc. So, just ignore me.

I love you all!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 12, 14 3:17 PM
Class, I wish I could have sent you some of those blazing coals.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 12, 14 3:00 PM
Oh, maybe I forgot to include the reason for my decision.

I refuse to invest myself in a game site whose owners blatantly exploit players to resolve problems and issues, doing their job for them, as well as incessantly pasting those vague to the point of being ridiculous responses on the forums.

Good day all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator