Posts created by Alex_Gordon

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 16 8:52 AM
Have 3 Sled Dog eggs to gift. Need nothing in return. Please PM me if you want one of those. First come first served. PC players only.

Upd. Everything is arranged thanks to the Consortium.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 16 2:28 AM
On this day, I want to revive the good old tradition and express my deepest gratitude to the most precious people in MC universe - to my dear friends.

Thank you for being there through ups and downs and for your unexpected surprises and gifts that never stop to amaze me.

Each of you is special, each of you is unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are.

Merry Christmas!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 8:38 AM
Viki, thanks for your response. This situation is just awful, to put it mildly and I completely understand your decision to quit, but...

For me, MC won't be the same never ever again. I am more than grateful for our friendship and you are one of the most kind, generous, wise, and absolutely brilliant woman and friend.

Thank you for the honour of being your friend for several wonderful years of playing.

I wish you all and only the best.

Alex

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 5:08 AM
Dear Viki, what happened? If you ever read this, please send me a PM. My Castle won't be the same without You! After losing almost all of the "playing-from-the-very-start" friends you were the only one left...Please, don't say that you stopped visiting the Castle too

P.S. Will be pushing this thread to page 1 for some time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 7:30 AM
Hope my dear old friends find me here. And... they found! Thank you all, my friends for reading this thread.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 4:20 AM
Alex Gordon 101512 (level 74)

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 10, 16 3:54 AM
TO the player named Harlowe. I am truly VERY sorry, but as I posted earlier I only need a STAMP SWAP persons. Thank you for your gift, I gifted back, but then deleted you from my FL, because you don't have ANY stamps to swap in your WL. Again, I am very sorry and I hope that you'll understand.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 14 10:10 AM
Thank you, thank you!
Although I'm not quite returned to the Castle yet, I play from time to time (just can't live without MC, as it turned out ). And this 'time' was my best so far.
Have no special tips or tricks for the wheel of lucky chances, just...some luck was on my side today I guess
Thanks again! I'm VERY glad to see these congrats!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 14 10:53 AM
I am sorry, I didn't see this thread earlier As some of you already know from PMs, I'm doing fine (thanks Leslie for sharing this info!). But my new work project will be demanding all my time and efforts in the very near future, so I won't be able to play MC for 3-4 months.
I am very grateful to everyone in this forum and especially to my dear friends. When I'll return I do hope to see each member of our great community here.
Huge thanks and best wishes to everyone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 14 12:13 PM
Thank you, gernespieler! And congrats on your super win, silver_hawk! I can say that my 3rd place was absolutely unexpected for me, too

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 14 4:31 AM
No, Dorina, you shouldn't say so! Of course you will! It's fun! Read what Gonzo wrote - the wheel can really change things! I, too, didn't pay diamonds, played only free tries and spun the wheel all the times. Acting this way I could get 14 diamonds in three tournaments (42 in total) I played. It's rather good, isn't it? Luck on the wheel is everything what you need. And this luck can happen to you at any time, so you just have to play!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 14 4:09 PM
Congratulations to my friends: Shilo, bayouguy and April! You did great!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 14 4:02 PM
Congratulations to my friends: Shilo, bayouguy and April! You did great!

ETA: Congrats must be everywhere

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 14 2:32 PM
A new tournament is about to begin in approx. 11 min.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 2, 14 7:37 AM
nedp, since the direct links to other sites are not allowed in the posts here, I've sent you a PM with the information you're looking for.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 14 6:50 AM
You are welcome, Valdy

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 14 5:09 AM
Valdy wrote:On the main game page, the last of the 3 screen shots show the pond and huge lettering for the words in the inventory as well as a magnifying glass, making the butterfly look larger.

This screenshot was taken from the Android version of MC. The HO-scenes won't change in a similar way for PC players.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 14 5:40 PM
Maybe the moderators would be so kind to give us an explanation about this obviously non-working feature?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 27, 14 6:23 AM
Randy, Patmom - thanks my dear friends! Drinks to everyone on the house (since the Tavern lost its owner I worked as a bartender/barmaid (haha) there )

Silver Hawk, thank you! I can tell you that I tried many different strategies with feeding pets. And for my game I noticed the following: the less I fed the pets, the more gold chests I received. I fed each pet approx. once every three days. I too have 19 pets, but fed only few, which were the best bringers for me: Pheonix, Tiger, Panda, Squirrel, Turtle. But at a certain period of time I was confronted with the fact that these pets ceased to bring golden chests. Then I added to my "feed list" Seal and Hedgehog. And luck has returned!

So my strategy for winning this achievement was:
1. Feed mostly Pheonix, Tiger, Panda, Squirrel, Turtle, Seal and Hedgehog.
2. Sometimes make breaks and feed Parrot, Lemur or Hippo (I even got occasional gold chests from them).
3. Each potential gold bringer must be fed only once in three days.
4. Each day I feed no more than 3 different pets.
5. Place actually doesn't matter.

I also think that every player should find their own list of best pets. Try different and be watchful

I don't know if my strategy is successful or not. To be precise, I'm not sure that it works with everyone's game. I know that many fellow players achieve success in a different way.

Silver Hawk, I think you're a very experienced player and certainly have your own strategy to play the game. My only suggestion to you is: try different strategies every day. If your "golden" pets have ceased to respond to frequent feeding, feed them less. Or try to alternate feeding the best and worse pets. At least, it worked for my game.

I'm pretty sure when you find your best way to feed, the achievement will be a matter of a couple of weeks.

Often the game itself gives us the understanding how to play it. We just need to feel what it expects from us and do it. I for one like to find the quickest ways to achive my own goals and try different methods every day.

Sorry for the long post. I still like Midnight Castle and think it's the best FTP here. The game may be so variable if we'll just want it.

Silver Hawk, I am convinced that you'll succeed in your goals! Wish you luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 14 8:36 AM
Thank you, Dorina! I'm glad you like it Let there be more beautiful women in the Castle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator