Posts created by Lyndaisme

I put the Security Code lines in wrong and it won't let me correct it. I can't skip this puzzle. I need the key to go on with the game. I read the posts that others have made on the forum and I still don't have an answer to my problem. Do I have to play the game again from the beginning under another name to be able to finish it? I think that this puzzle should have had a skip for it. That seems to be the way all the others that posted felt about it too! Please give me an answer.l

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on May 13, 14 3:20 PM
I posted a message on this forum on May 4.2014. It is now May 13th at 5:15 P.M. I am stuck and can't finish my game. No one has replied to my post. I thought that is what this forum is for, to help people . The subject line of my previous post was "can't get back on ship, can't climb chain". Someone please read it and help me. Thanks.....

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on May 9, 14 3:16 PM
In the police station, I got the net gun and loaded it and tried to disable the guard. The net gun would not fire. It just went back into inventory. I went further in the game and found that I needed the vision visor. I picked that up and tried to go back and fire net gun. When I picked up the loaded net gun and tried to pull the hammer back and fire along with getting the vision visor., it would just go back in inventory and not pull the hammer back and fire. Is there anyway I can get the loaded net gun to pull the hammer back so I can disable the guard. I know I did it the first time out of order because I didn't yet have the vision visor but I can't figure out anyway to get the gun hammer pulled back so I can fire it. Please help.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on May 9, 14 3:15 PM
In the police station, I got the net gun and loaded it and tried to disable the guard. The net gun would not fire. It just went back into inventory. I went further in the game and found that I needed the vision visor. I picked that up and tried to go back and fire net gun. When I picked up the loaded net gun and tried to pull the hammer back and fire along with getting the vision visor., it would just go back in inventory and not pull the hammer back and fire. Is there anyway I can get the loaded net gun to pull the hammer back so I can disable the guard. I know I did it the first time out of order because I didn't yet have the vision visor but I can't figure out anyway to get the gun hammer pulled back so I can fire it. Please help.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on May 9, 14 3:07 PM

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on May 9, 14 3:03 PM

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on May 9, 14 2:32 PM
In the police station, I tried to shoot the net gun at the guard. It won't work and gun went back in inventory. I went a little further and picked up the vision viser that I needed before I shot the gun. When I came back to the station to use the net gun, it wouldn't **** and stay out of the inventory until I got the vision viser clicked. So I can't shoot gun now even though I have the vision viser. How can I get the gun to work now? Please help me someone...

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on May 9, 14 2:25 PM
In the police station, I tried to shoot the net gun at the guard. It won't work and gun went back in inventory. I went a little further and picked up the vision viser that I needed before I shot the gun. When I came back to the station to use the net gun, it wouldn't **** and stay out of the inventory until I got the vision viser clicked. So I can't shoot gun now even though I have the vision viser. How can I get the gun to work now? Please help me someone...

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on May 4, 14 10:05 PM
I am stuck. I just used the hook to get the third domino out of the ship. Walkthrough says I should climb the chain to get back on the ship but the game won't let me do that. What can I do? I can't go any further. I would like to finish this game. Please help.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love on Apr 28, 14 12:27 PM
I think I have all the ingredients to make the sleeping potion in the tea room but when I try to make potion it says I have to cut the dream glass and there is no knife that I can find. Also, although it doesn't mention the walnut in the hint, it says something about a walnut when it talks about the recipe. What am I doing wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator