Posts created by retract553

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 17, 16 3:12 PM
Are the three ice cubes found in the bushes? I have been whacking away, using over 20000 energies, and I have found not one cube.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 9, 16 11:19 PM
bfgPanthalassa wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that people have been seeing some connectivity issues while trying to access the game, and I appreciate everyone who's taken the time to report this here. I'm going to make sure to pass along the posts here so that the appropriate teams can be alerted to the situation.

In the meantime, trying to clear your browser's cache may be able to help. Doing this can often be useful when a game is having difficulty loading, and I've included a link to a help article below with steps for doing this:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1702">Clear Browser Cache</a>

If this continues we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. The information our Reps can gather can be useful in technical investigations, and they're always willing to help.

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a>.

bfgPanthalassa

That's all good, except not once have I ever gotten a response from anyone in tech support when I've reportedly had a problem with this game. So, seeing as how a number of people are posting that they are having the same problem, perhaps you could relay this to the powers that be.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 6, 16 5:31 AM
I can't get on either. I just get a blank page as well.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 28, 16 9:36 PM
retract553 wrote:
hrslvr_paints wrote:
retract553 wrote:
teisfortiger wrote:Question about the new fishing hole. Usually, we get one new ranch item, and one new wearable item. So far, I've gotten 2 new ranch items. Is there anything more to fish up?

What new fishing hole?

There's a new fishing hole in the SBA located within "The Path Through the Mountain". Once you solve the puzzle to get to the SBA entrance and then the SBA puzzle, a master angler appears inside the SBA. Assist him with his tasks and you gain access to a new bait and fishing hole.

Where is that? How do I get to it?

I found it! Thank you so much. I was wondering why those blocks were there...lol

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 28, 16 9:29 PM
hrslvr_paints wrote:
retract553 wrote:
teisfortiger wrote:Question about the new fishing hole. Usually, we get one new ranch item, and one new wearable item. So far, I've gotten 2 new ranch items. Is there anything more to fish up?

What new fishing hole?

There's a new fishing hole in the SBA located within "The Path Through the Mountain". Once you solve the puzzle to get to the SBA entrance and then the SBA puzzle, a master angler appears inside the SBA. Assist him with his tasks and you gain access to a new bait and fishing hole.

Where is that? How do I get to it?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 28, 16 9:28 PM
erika_kramer1 wrote:
retract553 wrote:
retract553 wrote:Has anyone completed the Red Man Avalanche Trap? How long do you have to keep avoiding rocks? It's driving me crazy!!!!

Whew. I finally did it

Congrats Retract!

Thanks, Erika! Took a lot of patience.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 21, 16 7:24 PM
retract553 wrote:Has anyone completed the Red Man Avalanche Trap? How long do you have to keep avoiding rocks? It's driving me crazy!!!!

Whew. I finally did it

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 20, 16 10:00 PM
Has anyone completed the Red Man Avalanche Trap? How long do you have to keep avoiding rocks? It's driving me crazy!!!!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 19, 16 11:50 PM

What new fishing hole?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 19, 16 11:46 PM
Would love to be able to enlarge our ranches. Just a thought.

posted in Atlantis Adventure on May 27, 16 7:11 AM
I'm having the same problem with 279, and tech support has been no help thus far. This isn't the first time I've had the problem.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 25, 16 4:46 AM
Not working here either.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 22, 16 8:56 AM
Flybaby wrote:Maybe we can't mention other game sites here on this forum, but since we aren't able to play our favorite game for an entire weekend, I'm sure players are resourceful enough to search for other games to play at other game sites while we patiently wait for BF to fix the problem. Having to wait 3 days for a "FIX", just because it's a weekend, is unacceptable, in my humble opinion.

I agree - especially since people are spending a lot of money to play these games. But, be that as it may, I only hope that we will be adequately compensated.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 21, 16 2:51 PM
firestone1960 wrote:Just tried - still the same error

Personally, I couldn't care less about the crops, energy or advancement, I know others do and I feel ya, however...my issue is the not logging in - I don't remember exactly how many days I have played consecutively, but it is over 2 years and I have logged in every day since the first day I found this game. Even when I had internet trouble that took a few days to get the tech and the replacement modem in place, I had my daughter log in daily for me. Yes, I know there are no achievements for it, but, it was something I looked forward to being able to see the days add up.

I was wondering the same thing. I have the lawn sprinkler, so the crops don't matter. The last time I had an issue with not being able to log in, I had logged in 625 consecutive days. Had to start over.

posted in Atlantis Adventure on May 18, 16 1:45 AM
I keep having the same issue.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 11, 16 1:15 PM
Thank you so much Dinga and Wicce!!!!! Yes, I did forget the final division! I was getting so frustrated I guess I kept overlooking it. Thanks again guys. I have a feeling the last two problems are going to be doozies...lol

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 11, 16 4:36 AM
Working on key #18, and I really need help!!! I got 30. But, that is apparently incorrect.

Here it is: (90/(((22-((840/(((43+7)-47)+5))/5))x23)-20))/3

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 18, 16 10:45 AM
Kittypurrrs wrote:
retract553 wrote:I have to be honest. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing with this golf course. I actually nearly got cursed out by somebody while I was working on quests on Amicus Island...lol

Hey retract, that was me and I apologize if I sounded aggressive but, I did not curse you out when we spoke. I was frustrated that when I told you for the 3rd time that your snake piece was backwards and it made your course unplayable, that you said you didn't care.

I was trying to make you aware that after me trying your course 3 times, and advising you for the third time it was unplayable, you should try to fix it or close it. I am sure that many players went to your course to try to get their 50 unique course achievement besides me trying those 3 times, so try to imagine how frustrating it is to play a course half way only to find you can't get the achievement. (A course has to be playable/rate-able to count)

If you look at the first page here or on Wiki, I have added hints on how to build a course and correctly use some of the pieces. I have also offered many times to help players set up a course and play it once its is ready. That still stands. I will play your course or help if you ask.

Also on page 1 are the unplayable/empty courses I have found thus far. Please use your "edit/find" just to see how many there are for Bigfish players, BUT, please also understand that your course could also be attempted by players from some other platforms playing this game, as the golf course servers are linked when you ask to play a random course. After setting up a course, isn't it good to know it is also playable by others?

Testing your course to ensure it is playable before it is opened is also important and solves most (not all ) problems, but being so few read Wiki or this forum, know you are not alone in making that mistake.

Hey Kitty.
Just to clear things up so we can move on peacefully; sorry, but I NEVER said I didn't care. I asked what you were talking about, because I truly didn't know, and you told me to scroll your comments, because you didn't feel like repeating yourself. You then said just fix it, and walked off.

That being said, I still don;t know what you were talking about...lol I didn't see the clown piece when I went to check the golf course. It may be a glitch issue. I very rarely even go to my course. Maybe I'll try it this weekend.

There are some helpful posts here.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 14, 16 3:49 AM
I have to be honest. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing with this golf course. I actually nearly got cursed out by somebody while I was working on quests on Amicus Island...lol

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 11, 16 7:11 PM
Kittypurrrs wrote:I am not sure how accurate this is,but it has been said that it is lag. You know how sometimes you see players pets are further away, until they catch up to them? It is not you that is lagging, but them. Well the same thing is supposedly happening to the fishers. They are actually at the fishing hole in their view, but their character is lagging behind. (The other possible explanation is likely why Erika didn't answer, being that it has been going on for years)

What is certain is that players who complained to me the most about lags on AI are the ones who disappear (not the one ring) their pets disappear, they ghost or glitch in other ways.

Regardless, that long casting is interesting to watch and who knows, maybe we look as though we are doing it as well.

Ahhh. I see. Thanks, Kittypurrs. The phantom fishing pole thingy...lol That seems really odd though - especially when you see the person standing so far away from the fishing hole.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator