Posts created by Meow333

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Feb 22, 16 10:38 AM
That should be 3 stars! I don't know where the ???'s came from.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Feb 22, 16 10:33 AM
I found a trick that I hope is helpful. I open the challenge at the beginning of the day. I write down the number of tacos I need and how many ovens I will need. It is usually 4 ovens if you get 3??????'s on each one. I close the challenge and DO NOT OPEN IT AGAIN!!! When they are ready, I serve them and keep track of how many I have sold by lightly touching each dish on the counter. Once you've sold your 26,000, you will get your $20! It worked for me more than once, so I hope it helps someone else. I play on my IPhone and also, don't turn your phone off all the way. That can make it disappear, too.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Feb 20, 16 11:42 AM
Does anyone have a tip to get more than one star while making tortilla chips? They give you so little time and it takes a lot of moves to stretch even one direction. Thanks!

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on May 15, 14 3:26 PM
Thank you! I actually hit ten million and it did not return to zero. The extra number just overlaps the box. Good luck!

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on May 10, 14 7:08 PM
Has anyone gone to ten million coins? I was wondering if it goes to zero or continues past 9,999,999.00. There does not seem there is enough room in the little box for another digit.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator