Posts created by Andru1535

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 10, 14 6:43 PM
I play on an iPad, am on level 39 and am considering giving up on the game, after having bought diamonds at a recent sale. I have only 1500 coins and need 3500 to craft the needed items to progress. That means I need to do 40 HOS to just satisfy this next step. I have been selling stuff, feeding pets, and trying to craft the occasional item to sell and can't get ahead. How will I ever be able to save enough to hatch any of my eggs? It looks like the new update will require quite a bit of coins to open the new areas. I have been playing for over 18 days according to the counter on the game and am not sure I want to spend my time doing the same things over and over to get the needed coins to progress. I liked the game at first but not so much anymore.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 10, 14 9:53 AM
I just sent you a stamp. Hope it helps move you along. I know how frustrating it is to be stuck waiting for one of those stamps. Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 7, 14 1:56 PM
Available eggs:

Piggy value 800

Odd egg value 200

Will trade for crafted items of equal or greater value let me know if interested.

I have made bacon and an omelet using the eggs (sold them within the game). Needed the cash. Eggs no longer available.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 5, 14 7:04 PM
Just checked the App Store for updates Sept 5, 10 PM EDT and saw there is an update. Oh boy! I hope it doesn't keep me up too late.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 4, 14 1:53 PM
Either the promised fix for more Unique Stamps has occurred or I have had an extremely lucky afternoon playing. I think I have gotten 3 or 4 stamps, a little more than one for each pass through. Anyone else having more stamps drop down?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 14 5:47 PM
I have a piggy egg I would like to trade. I would like to trade for Unique Stamps. The egg sells for 800 coins and a stamp sells for 80 coins. If interested PM me and make me an offer. Hope to here from someone! Good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 14 12:45 PM
I'm glad to hear they are trying to remedy the drop rate for Unique stamps. I am on level 37 and am at a point where I need to craft 3 Celestial Hunters each one requiring 4 stamps. If you want to hatch eggs too it makes it almost impossible. I hope they "fix" it soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 5:43 AM
I just looked at the price of diamonds on the iPad version of MC and see they are having a sale up until Monday. You get 275 diamonds for $8.99, which is $1 off. I was thinking about buying some diamonds, but not sure that is enough of an incentive. Thought others might be interested, since we asked for a sale a while back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 14 5:14 AM
I really like FudgeChi's idea. Great thinking.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 14 3:34 PM
I think the devs must be associate with the egg council. Getting tired of all the objects that require you go through the Binding Egg. Reading the spoilers about the new update it doesn't look like it gets any better. I am on level 36.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 14 1:32 PM
One of my favorite animated movies is "The Triplets of Bellville". I just saw an eerie resemblance from the Transformer Magus in the Cloud City to the triplets. It's a pretty obscure movie so don't feel bad if you haven't seen it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 14 4:45 PM
No, only one. The other was from the Treasured Phoenix.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 14 3:10 PM
I was just thinking of this same idea. Yes there is a hedgehog, in the Winter Garden HOS. (This might be a spoiler because I can't recall when that opens up).

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 14 2:42 PM
I just used the squirrel and it brought me my second gold chest of the day. I'm livin' large!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 14 1:03 PM
I have gotten what I consider an achievement of sorts-that is I have collected all the currently hatchable eggs due some luck and some great friends. I do not have,nor have I ever seen the odd egg, but that might be for the future. I am trying to hatch these guys now, and will probably hatch the Pegasus last when I am trying to get the real achievement.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 14 12:50 PM
Except for the wand and crystal ball, the items are listed in order of the number of them you have, ie first those which you only have one, second those with two, etc. Too bad the items are listed in random fashion within the numbers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 14 3:37 PM
Stan I would love the tiger egg. I will PM you with details.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 14 4:03 AM
I too play on an iPad and find the same thing on HOS. Also find problems with the social page certain times of the day being worse than others.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 14 11:42 AM
It seems that the iOS update is a little late this time around. Usually it is a week after the PC version, which would have made it on last Thursday, the 14th. I keep checking the App Store for an update, but alas, so far no luck. Hopefully son though.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 14 4:17 AM
Thanks Trina for your seal egg. Congrats to you to Mac. Glad I was able to make you smile.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator