Need:
Flowers
Blue egg
Gold egg
Red egg smile

i1278707

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 14 7:28 PM
i1278707

I was on level 35 and my iPad crashed when I was updating to IOS 8 and I have to start over. I'm so mad but I love to play so gotta suck it up! I always return gifts even if it takes a while!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 14 1:49 PM
I take a screen shot of what the gift is and who it is from. I delete the screen shots when I return the gift. This also lets me see which people I am exchanging with more often than others and I will try to return their gifts first if I have what they need. However I am newer to the friend portion of the game so this may not work as I get more friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 14 12:26 PM
I would like to thank all my friends who have been so generous with gifts. It really makes the game,more enjoyable for me to receive and also be able to help others achieve their quests. I have had an emergency with my husbands health come up so I have not logged on in about a week. So I just wanted to let everyone know that i will be returning all gifts it may just take me a little while since I can only send 5 a day. This game provides me an enjoyable outlet from the stress of everyday life and appreciate everything that has been sent my way!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 14 10:32 AM
i44920

I am just beginning to try out the friends part of this game. Is there a maximum number of friends that you can have? Also is there any other way to find friends to invite without knowing a player ID? Any tips on how to build up my friend base would be greatly appreciated!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 14 7:57 PM
i44920

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator