Posts created by Silverlune

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 14 1:59 PM
Shovel and screwdriver not working properly, read and uninstall game same issues happen again , I,m at the point of asking for my money back.this is on the iPad so don't ask me for your dr Felix report . Very angry at the moment because you Tech support won't answer me of another 24 to 72 hrs really?..
And to think I bought the game to relax.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 14 1:52 PM
I have the same issues contacted technical support waiting for email back

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on May 7, 14 10:53 AM
I hate this game, can find the secret tree disc on chapter 9 I did skip the puzzle and it won't let me finish the laser puzzle even though I have the key . Please help where is that Secret tree disc?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on May 7, 14 10:44 AM
I hate this game, can find the triple disc on chapter 9 Fayetteville the puzzle and it won't let me finish the laser puzzle even though I have the key . Please help where is that triple disc?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator