Posts created by bonekicker

posted in Wanderland on Feb 18, 18 2:24 AM
ghostcat id number 191479

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 17 1:34 PM
ghostcat 247133

posted in Wanderland on Aug 25, 16 6:29 AM
I am a bit confused. Where are the 49 new quests, the new hidden object scene and the new character promised in the announcemnt? I don't have any of these things after updating. And the issue with having too many friends is not solved.
What has changed with this update, besides the stupid chest you have to pay for when batteling enemies?

posted in Wanderland on Aug 18, 16 8:26 AM
Ghostcat id 185386

posted in Wanderland on May 15, 16 12:04 PM
Ghostcat, 191479

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 14 4:02 PM
I have rebooted twice, and still no acces to the game. It is now 01 am in denmark, so perhaps I should just go to bed and hope it works tomorrow Have sent a ticket to support, but I am still waiting for an answer to the ticket sent on december first,...

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 14 3:56 PM
I just installed the update, but now I cannot get into my game. It just says that my game is out of date and I have to install the update. So frustrating.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 14 9:38 AM
I am at level 44 and sick and tired of flower of sufferings and the binding egg. And column of the fallen and chained eagle. Seems that all the quests now require at least three items from these. It is boring and stupid, when there are so many other items I could be crafthing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 14 8:30 AM
ghost cat 247133, loooking for friends

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 7, 14 1:52 PM
I used the sale on ground expansion today. I had plenty of silver, and was able to purchase an exspansion to carnival of fear. But I have to wait over 11 days before my expansion is ready. MORE THAN 11 DAYS.
I have patiently waited 3 and 4 and 5 days for my other expansions. BUT 11 DAYS...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator