Posts created by judicuti

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 16 2:21 PM
Big black box in middle of screen

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 16 5:40 PM
I have tried all the suggestions, and nothing seems to work, will thee b e affix soon. I am Pc Windows 10 have al the current drivers and updates...thanks

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 16 3:49 PM
I have tried all the suggestions to fix the problem on this level, nothing works...will there be a fix soon

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 21, 15 9:26 PM
Took me forever to build bridge, and after I did, no new levels appeared on the other side of bridge to go to Coney Island. What do I need to do? Any help..thanks

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 2, 15 7:26 PM
Help on San Fran 54 please

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 26, 15 8:20 AM
Tokyo 90 help please...thanks in advance

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 26, 15 6:14 AM
Oh ok I thought it was a continuing reward, so I have already gotten it..Thanks for your help and patience

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 24, 15 1:50 PM
I have I think all the lenses, I have check marks in all the levels. I still don't see any lighthouse at level 10???

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 22, 15 6:05 AM
I don't see any lighthouse in Sydney..am I missing something

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 18, 15 9:41 AM
thanks have tried and tried, but can't seem to break the chains on top..any boosts for this one

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 18, 15 8:25 AM
Help Level 35 and 40
tokyo..thnkas

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 19, 15 8:51 PM
I don't have a countdown clock either,
I think once a square came up that said sprigt count down starts in === days. Have not seen it since tho, should I be concerned?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 19, 15 8:35 PM
Thanks, now I can go on to something else

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 18, 15 9:00 PM
I think I already clicked on the cube, not sure, but upgraded to 5 and it still flashes quest..dumb question, but where is the cube? When I click on the gold line I get a big picture of the whole time machine

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 15, 15 8:50 PM
Thanks for all your help, finally got them all

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 15, 15 8:49 AM
guess I don't understand what the top middle and bottom mean....dense I guess

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 15, 15 7:54 AM
What do you mean by check the blueprint to see if you are searching the right levels for the blueprints in the theodri quest. says top 5 6 7 8 etc? I have been trying for the least two pieces for days no luck...help!!! I think I need the middle ones, levels 12, 16, 8 10 and 7. I have tried all levels numerous times...this is very very frustrating

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 8, 15 7:00 AM
Thanks, I have gotten that far and have 4 started, I see what you mean about all at the same time... too late now thought. Also, what is the deal with the blueprints that show up above the avatar in certain scenes, I have tried clicking on them in the scene, then they just disappear... Thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 7, 15 10:44 PM
In order to find the blueprints do you have to have an active quest to look for them, or can u just go and play anytime? I think I tried before being asked to find them and it didn't work

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 4, 14 11:16 AM
Thanks I'll try it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator