Posts created by Jennifer31777

I am having an issue in Chapter 5. When I get all the parts on the doll it crashes. I tried a few times and same thing happens.If I leave the room I'm in, the game crashes as well. I am 1 chapter away from finishing. I have a feeling your answer will be to delete the game and reload, but like I said I am 1 chapter away from finishing and I don't want to play it again. Are you aware of an issue? The game has crashed once or twice before, but I go back and its fine. I am on an iPad Air.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on May 10, 15 1:46 PM
I'm on an iPad Air and came here looking for the same answer. I went back and was able to get that section to finally work. When I took the veil I placed it above her almost on the medusa and it clicked. I think to get the snake to go I put it next to it, not on top of the section. I fooled around with the placement of the gargoyle putting it behind him and it clicked. It didn't work when I placed it right on top of the cut out section. Hopefully some of this made sense. Like I said it wasn't working placing it right on top -example it wasn't working when I placed the veil, on top of the cutout for the veil.

Edit to add: ok there are 2 other pages after you pass that one. Don't put it right on top of the cutout. Go right above or below or on the side. I breezed through the other pages doing it that way.

I could basically copy what the previous poster Liefhebbera said word for word. Needed the caterpillar got the oops unexpected error picture. I am pretty far along and don't want to uninstall especially since it looks like that won't help.
I downloaded it on 7/27/2014 and I have the iPad Air. Thank You

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love on May 12, 14 11:59 AM
I made it all the way to the end and now I can't go through the portal mirror back to earth/home whatever you call it. Without that next step, I can not play the bonus game. I don't want to play it all over again. I bought it last week during the sale on my iPad Air. If I can't finish is there a way to get money back?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator