Posts created by FrankMorgan

posted in Mushroom Age on Jun 14, 11 4:23 AM
Never Mind ...after two hours I finally got all 8 puzzles. Never again would I play this game. Am removing it immediately...for numerous reasons.

posted in Mushroom Age on Jun 13, 11 4:46 AM
CANNOT get past mirrors. Hate to come so far and trash the game. Is there a diagram somewhere? If I can't do the first mirrors, how could I do the harder one. Help, PLEASE!

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on Jun 12, 10 10:07 AM
An excellent games, lots of brain thinking challenges. Had to use my magnifier a few times but looking forward to part 2. Only one complaint - the "extra" bonus for over 50 points is a bummer. I had to play the game twice in a row to make the 50 and was so disappointed. Not at all worth the effort. If they want our extra effort it should at least be a fun challenge, not putting on an outfit. But still a really great game.

posted in Pathfinders: Lost at Sea on Jun 4, 10 2:43 PM
Any idea how long the game is?

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Trail of the Midnight Heart on Dec 4, 09 9:26 AM
"Re:Jewel Quest Mysteries: Trail of the Midnight Heart - Reviews
by rainbowtree on December 4, 12:29 AM
Enjoyed everything about this game. The graphics were beautiful and the story interesting. The scrolling of items to find was a unique addition to the traditional gameplay of HOGs. Currently playing a second time to complete my scrapbook page for this game. I use print screen to capture the page, and then paste it into picture manager. From there I crop, and then rename to place the images in preferred order. My scrapbook page for this game will include title page, map, journal pictures, scrolling items (goal = 20), and upgrade page (goal = enoough jewels to purchase all items). "

HUH?????

One person says this is illegal - how about the thousands of us that are perfectly satisfied. This game is worth the money and one you will play more than once. I am sure a lot of expense went into making Dire Grove. If you are not satisfied with the way BF does business, there are other game sites you can go to. Of course you would probably find fault with them too.

Terrific game but what are the different modes of playing (like Snarkey) and what do they do? I was VERY slow doing game but did get all 50 morphs and both fish. Not sure I got or understood bonus plays - easter eggs and past/future things on MCF???

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Curse of the Emerald Tear on Dec 2, 09 5:54 AM
Whoa! Is NO ONE playing this game? Thought the trial rather interesting but wanted opinion if short or long game and how others liked or disliked it. Hope some fishie has swam through the game.

Thats a relief since no axe available BUT I have tried several times to use hammer on and it won't break. Maybe I am hitting wrong spot?

Wow, thanks. NEVER would have thought of that. Thought maybe the chips were for me as I was getting hungry

Help please. How do I get it out of the glass case?

WHAT wolf? Guarding what path behind graveyard? Do you mean the one we gave a steak to earlier? Its gone. Help!

OOPS I got it - by accident. Thanks for help.

Hey bOOkworm thx for info but still lost. Guess I can't find farmhouse or if I did I can't find a second room

Can't find numbers for suitcase lock. Spoiler please!

SOMEONE PLEASE! AND YES I AM YELLING. THIS IS MY THIRD POST FOR ONE QUESTION. How do I know when I finish a chapter? Does it tell or show somewhere. Hate to use guide but would like to know how far along I am. THANK YOU!

YOO HOO somebody! How do you know what chapter you are on?

There are numerous chapters in the game. Does it tell you when you have finished one chapter so you know where you are?

Sigh...I may be the old timer here, age-wise anyway. Will turn 74 next month and enjoy most all of the Hogs, especially IHOGS. Will let you youngsters download first but no spoilers posted please! Well maybe I will give you a just a little head start . Gotta watch the ole ticker at my age you know.

I had a dickens of a time with Return to Ravenhearst. After cheating a bunch I finally finished it. Will this new one be way over my head?????????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator