Posts created by sadgallagher

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Jan 24, 16 3:00 PM
I am having trouble....level 61...there is a solid beige square on the left side . It will not be broken, no gems will land on it,no hammer will smash it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

posted in Wanderland on Dec 9, 14 7:42 AM
OK, this was the perfect message title because I think that says it all.

I really like this game in spite of all the flaws that have been mentioned across the board.

I am at level 15 ...I am pretty good at this hidden object thing and this morning on the easiest of the options I run out of time before I can get half of my objects collected even though I never stopped finding them one after the other.

How can we play when we get no time???It seems that the motive is to get us to buy more and more for the most basic of tasks!

I think I may be done....what a shame....this is a neat game with so many possibilities!

Thanks for listening to me vent...

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 12, 14 12:29 PM
I appreciate learning about how the presents are awarded...I am on level 86 .....only 900,000 to get to the next level!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 7, 14 7:52 AM
Feeling very left out here!

I play everyday multiple times each day. I greeted our little hermit on his first day in the village. I have read all of his messages and he has left me nothing....not one time!

I am not taking it personally.....I guess not all of us will be so fortunate to get presents!!! I would be interested to hear if others are giftless!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 30, 14 7:15 AM
What a shame!

The loss of points in Fungus Hut, the very high price of everything and no way to increase our point totals got me to thinking. I decided to accept the challenge and continue on. I felt that the developers may not have anticipated the enormous popularity of this game and also underestimated the incredible determination of its players.

I am a senior, this is the first game I have ever played online. I figured out this game after making many poor choices. Now I am succeeding and enjoying this game more than I thought possible. I am also disabled and use this place, this lovely kingdom, to get a break from the reality of pain and my real reality.

But this poor choice of words by the forum moderator that suggests we all have cheated is not acceptable. We did not make the rules, we did not determine the point totals assigned to the games. We played each level and took what was given to us. That is not cheating!

There is something hurtful and confrontational in being called a cheater. I hope that was not the intent . This is a GAME!

Like I said when I started........what a shame!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 29, 14 3:29 PM
I installed version 1.98 sometime after 4pm EST. I have the gizmotech industrials up and running....there are a few little glitches but nothing horrible.

BUT I just went to fungus hut to replenish some points and instead of 1419 (I use the 10% increase) I am now getting 946. All others are issuing the same amount of points as they did prior to the update. Has anyone else experienced this drop in points?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 8, 14 1:29 PM
OK, I am glad to see that someone else spotted this small discrepancy....I actually wondered if it had any significance. In this land of AK, I bet it does!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 7, 14 5:23 PM
I just discovered this place.....it needs 114 diamonds to unlock.

At the top it says " complete the letter from the queen quest".

Does this mean that if one completes this quest you do not have to use the diamonds? I assume then that this quest will be part of the next update?

I wanted to make sure I have not missed something.

Thanks for your help!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 18, 14 2:41 PM
Nice idea!

I am 67 and I live in West Michigan!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 15, 14 1:15 PM
I am on level 83. If I remember at the time of the update I needed something like 93,000 point to level up. Now I need 1, 298,310. NO kidding!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 3, 14 7:04 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I thought if I exchanged them I would get the reward not end up giving them to largo.....so I took your advice with a leap of faith and voila!
that was the right move!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 3, 14 2:20 AM
Is anyone else having this problem? Same as with the Fahleed request. I have all the necessary items but being told that I need more collectibles!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 1, 14 4:19 AM
I am also having the same problem with the give button for the mini centaurs...I even have more than needed and still no luck....maybe if more of us have this issue it can get fixed!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 30, 14 7:30 PM
Lucky me...I may have the highest goal......I am at level 83, my old mark was 93,000 ...after the update I went to 1,268,700.

I had to look at that number 3 times before I was sure what I was seeing. I have no idea how I will ever level up again or increase my level.

BUT it sure is nice looking for new things!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 15, 14 12:28 PM
Now that you mention the loss of points.....a few days ago I lost almost 100,000 points. I did notify tech support but have not heard anything yet. I had been having other issues with error messages and login failures which ended my perfect record with the multiplier. Those got fixed and then the bizarre moment of watching my points fade away right before my eyes.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 11, 14 2:35 PM
My auctions are also down, I am receiving the "login failed" message so I have not received the multiplier since the update.
Now today I can no longer exchange my collections being told that I need to be connected to the internet which I obviously am.

I really love this game even with all its warts and problems....but boy they sure can be annoying!

I sent a Dr Felix report....I hope the hiccups can be solved soon!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator