Posts created by BorisDr

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light on Mar 31, 18 12:07 AM
Hello everyone from Brave Giant Studio!

You'll know us for our games: Spear of Destiny, Tibetan Quest: Beyond World's End, Ghost Files: The Face Of Guilt, Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest, Noir Chronicles: City of Crime and game series such are Queen Quest I, II and III and Demon Hunter I - III.
And now we proudly present you with newest in Demon Hunter Series!

DEMON HUNTER 4: Riddles of light

All constructive criticism is more than welcome, we always love to hear your opinion and feedback as much as we are eager to improve in our future projects!

Keep your comments coming!
We'll be around to keep up with everyone as usual!

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 18 1:44 AM
Hey @pennmom36, nice to hearing from you again!

You're welcome,
thank you for all the bother to give us such detailed feedback and opinion. No matter to what extent liking goes, speaking in general and not only your particular case we are ready to listen and learn and appreciate all contributors to the friendly and constructive discussion. And maybe a bit too enthusiastic about showing it

Anyway thanks again for all the support and being a faithful fan, it is flattering to us keep playing our games and keep the reactions coming! We're here to listen!

Have a great day!

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 18 4:18 AM
Dear @pennmom36,

Thank you for taking your time and your interest in our new Demon hunter game.
We love our players and want them to have a good time and be content with our games in all their aspects. That's why we're sorry when to hear that content we offered did not meet player's expectations.

I don't want to sound too apologetic, it is true that we (probably every game developer ever too) build up those expectations pretty high through communication with our players and by raising the quality in every new endeavor we make to bring you the best we have to offer. And the truth is that we really want to give more to all of you with each project.

But there's another truth, I probably don't need to emphasize to much - game design and development is very demanding and complicated process full of decision making. That's why our wish to give something more and something new does not show itself fruitful every time in a manner we expected it to be.

But that is the opportunity to analyze and learn from circumstances and players feedback! And that is how we try to interpret and receive all or yours feedback and opinions and find our way through it to something that makes us all happy

And especially for that reason, we at Brave Giant love your idea of taking players input on the storyline. That is the suggestion that we will consider most seriously and try to find the best occasion to apply it at least at one of our following projects!

We are really thankful for all the support pennmom36, only with our players at our side we can truly make progress!

@Majestyx12 Pleasure talking to you too!

@bfgArinelle We love to talk to our players whenever we can, so thank you!

Everybody, have a nice day and even nicer weekend, from all of us at Brave Giant!

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 18 1:50 AM
Dear @ cathybobcat and dear @Majestyx12,

thank you for playing our game and leaving your feedback.

@ cathybobcat could you please be more precise about your question - if there is some kind of technical problem within the game and the SKIP button is missing - please tell us where that is the case, so we could repair that problem.
On the other hand, there are some parts of gameplay constructed as puzzles but Hint is the only help available to pass it quickly.

@Majestyx12 We're so glad you're enjoying the game! And you gave us a whole bunch of good advice which we will take into account for our future endeavors. So thank you very much!
And thank you very much for the support and all the kind words! Have the great day and enjoy your gaming!

Best regards!

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime on Feb 28, 18 12:15 AM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Everyone,

Thank you to BorisDr for taking the time to create and maintain this thread. I've gone ahead and stickied the thread to make it easy for players to locate. Happy gaming to all, and have a lovely evening!

bfgBeruna

Thank you bfgBeruna,
we love to hear what our players think and improve whenever we can!
That's why being available for the talk here on BFG forums is important to us.

Happy gaming too and have a nice day!

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 18 12:12 AM

You'll know us for our games: Spear of Destiny, Tibetan Quest: Beyond World's End, Ghost Files: The Face Of Guilt, Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest, Noir Chronicles: City of Crime and game series such are Queen Quest I, II and III and Demon Hunter I - III.
And now we proudly present you with newest in Demon Hunter Series!

DEMON HUNTER 4: Riddles of light

All constructive criticism is more than welcome, we always love to hear your opinion and feedback as much as we are eager to improve in our future projects!

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime on Feb 19, 18 2:08 AM
pennmom36 wrote:Hello again BorisDr.!

I'd personally like to thank you for bringing us some fantastic games, including Noir Chronicles, which I just finished playing today. It's clear to see that your team works very hard to create fresh storylines, and intriguing puzzles. Once again, the graphics are outstanding.

I have one question, and 2 complaints (sorry, I have to say it) I'll start with the question: I'm just curious as to why you decided to ditch the animal characters, and go with human characters?

My complaints are minor, the first complaint is that I hate typo's, although we're all guilty of that, but why doesn't somebody check the game for errors prior to releasing it? (for example: "the spoon is to think"? "We'll have to crowl"?)

My second complaint is more of a personal preference, but I was disappointed that I couldn't go back to find collectibles I had missed, which also kept me from earning all achievements. The map doesn't allow you to return once you leave a scene or scenes section, and there is no option to return after finishing the game to locate them.

The fact that you take the time to visit our forum, and answer our questions, shows how deeply you care about your games, and the consumer. Again, these are minor complaints, and many of the games you've created are among my favorites, and for that I give you a round of applause!

Hello pennmom36,

thank you for your continuous support! Your feedback as much as support means a lot. It is true that we're working very hard to make every single of our games as best as possible.

About the characters, we tried as hard as we could to keep the humanized animals but we didn't win that fight with the producers. Still, the game kept all the other interesting features and we're glad to hear you enjoy it

We'll have in mind your remarks about the typos, and fix it as soon as possible. There are so many things going on when you're making the game that sometimes, unfortunately, something slips in or out no matter how much you pay attention.

And we hope you'll enjoy playing the game again for all the collectibles because for now, it is the only way.

Thanks again for the kind words and for the feedback!

Best regards!

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime on Feb 11, 18 11:16 PM

You'll know us for our games: Spear of Destiny, Tibetan Quest: Beyond World's End, Demon Hunter I, II and III, Queen Quest: Tower of Darkness, Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past, Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn, Ghost Files: The Face Of Guilt and the latest one Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition.

Noir Chronicles: City of Crime is our new game and we would like to know what do you think about it! Please be generous with your suggestions because you know it means a lot to us for all our future projects!

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 18 2:51 AM
Rob_Blake wrote:I was okay with most of the things other reviewers commented against. However, I was really surprised and bothered at how many spelling errors there are in the game, including ones in the Achievements. Avange for Avenge, Attackes for Attacks, Comfront for Confront, etc.

Thank you for your remarks Rob_Blake, we'll get to it and fix it as soon as we can! Still, we're glad you took time to play our game and give us your feedback!

Have fun gaming and have a great day!

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 18 2:47 AM
eedebeep wrote:Before I rate the game, I just want you to know I really was offended by the smiley face drawing on the American Flag. I hope this wasan't an intentional disrespect.

Dear eedebeep,
we're sorry for the misunderstanding. We did not have any intention of offense or disrespect anyone. Thank you for drawing our attention to that matter, we'll look to it!

Besides that, we hope you still enjoyed our game and wish you lots of fun gaming!
Have a nice day!

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 18 2:06 AM
mcquigan wrote:Based on the demo:

I'm with Susan on the Boxing scenes and finding items that shouldn't exist in that era.

I need consistency to become fully engrossed with the story. That's not enough to stop me from buying a game though.

I dislike games where I hit people and skipped every "hit the bad guy" event. I thought I would be penalized in achievements and that is the only reason I did not purchase the game as a CE; I will as a standard edition.

Plus, I thought repeating this was too much within such a short amount of time. I wondered if I could look forward to skipping more of those scenes.

I loved the extra layer of putting things together; I really enjoyed the times you had to work a little harder to accomplish something (making a screwdriver for instance). To follow it up with a "Simon Says" was uninspired.

I picked up the ladder, saw the two places I could have used it, but no, use it once, find something else to reach the other item instead. All games do this these days but come on, we live in a recycle and re-use things age.

I do like having a mis-click penalty, thank you. Other players do not. Could you not include the ability to set it to zero?

I look forward to seeing this series evolve.

Thank you mcquigan for this valuable remarks!
We're glad you enjoyed the game enough to buy it and find time to put this feedback for us!

Good news is that you're not penalized for skipping the fight with Victor in achievements because pressing skip button still treats as finishing minigame fight.
Concerning the misclick penalty: having slider covering different values is general regulation which makes possible for everyone to choose considering their preferences but you can always play in Expert mode and make it more challenging for you.

We look forward to developing new and better sequels in this series and have equally good time making it as it is for all of you playing it!

Have a great day and happy gaming!

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 18 1:15 AM
NancySusan wrote:I was really enjoying your game, but started to have some second thoughts, and I've copied in part of my review from the review thread. I love mysteries, and also am glad to see no supernatural nonsense in a game, just a good mystery, but there was a sloppiness about the game which bothered me.

"Coming back to the game the next day, I have to point out some real and incomprehensible anomalies about it: 1) Fox and several other characters have versions of various British accents, but everyone else has U.S., so there is no sense of place (and the graphics don't suggest any particular place either); 2) there are a lot of anomalies in the HOP's and generally - mixing objects from anywhere between the 1950's through the 1980's, in a story that has to be late '50's or so, including battery operated drills, cassette tapes, and Rubik's cubes. This started irritating me, and I also found the 2nd version of the punch your opponent mini-game to be just obnoxious. I love mysteries, but I'm not sure if this is going to be one of them -- there have been good observations about having to constantly find parts of parts to complete objects in order to complete tasks. I forgot to mention there are morphing objects in the HOP's, something I also like, but I have to think about whether or not I really want this game, given all the issues."

These issues really took away from the game for me, and I'm still trying to decide if I want to buy it. I would hope that the next game maybe there is more consistency as to time and place.

Dear NancySusan,

we are utmost grateful for your detailed feedback, you gave us plenty to put our mind to!

We're sorry to hear that game gives the impression of sloppiness because for sure it wasn't our intention. We will have our best to do better next time in our next game and improve the experience of integrity considering time and place in the story and through the gameplay.

Yet we're glad you find our game likable despite mentioned remarks and surely do hope we hear you gave it another chance and bought it!

Have all best wishes from Brave Giant studio and have a happy gaming!

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 18 12:54 AM
Valdy wrote:Hello again, BorisDr...

Thank you very much for a well done game. It's fun to play.

I like it that I can play the Monaco Card game instead of looking for hidden objects. Often I don't care for the hidden object scenes, and I like this Monaco game, so I play it often.

I am also grateful to your team that you didn't make it a story with some supernatural and/or evil being with red eyes that uses lots of smoke when it vanishes or appears.
I have been longing for a game in which the characters are just human beings (or elves or pixies or other creatures, as long they are not the supernatural evil, which we seem to get with every Hidden Object Game).
I love a good old gangster-style game that - preferably - plays in the olden days.

Anyway, love the game. Hope to see some more of the same.

Hello Valdy

we're so glad you liked our game and thank you for playing! We thought that Monaco Card game could freshen up the gameplay a bit and we're glad we did that one right!

Also, we're trying to make the balance between different themes of our mysteries, such are those known to you in our Demon hunter series and Ghost Files: the Face of guilt, and to have good old detective work gets the credit it deserves in our games!

Thank you for your feedback and have a happy gaming!

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 18 12:56 AM

You'll know us for our games: Spear of Destiny, Tibetan Quest: Beyond World's End, Demon Hunter I, II and III, Queen Quest: Tower of Darkness, Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past, Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn, Ghost Files: The Face Of Guilt and the latest one Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition.

Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition Collector's Edition is our new game and we would like to know what do you think about it! Please be generous with your suggestions because you know it means a lot to us for all our future projects!

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 18 12:08 AM
iamalulu wrote:I have posted a technical issue that keeps me from finishing this game, but no one has responded as yet. This issue was also posted in a general question about the Bonus Chapter. Would appreciate some direction...

Dear iamalulu,
I'm sorry we're being too late with our answer and you had have to investigate all this alone. Yet when you're experiencing any technical issues best thing to do is to consult Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Also, I saw that Bonus chapter issues are repaired with the update from December 7th.

I hope that game works properly now,

Best
Boris
Brave Giant Team

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 18 11:50 PM
FishyFemale wrote:I just played through the main game and really liked it but I missed some of the collectibles along the way. In some collector's editions, you're able to go back and find those that you missed but I don't see that option in this game. Does it become available at some point during the bonus chapter?

Dear FishFemale,

I'm sorry for being so late with this response, developing new games in our BG team took much of our attention lately. As for collectibles, if you missed any you'll want to play the game from the beginning but you can check strategy guide for each location to be sure you've got all of them this time.

Thank you for your questions and attention, we'll give our best to keep up with all of your questions and comments!

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 17 3:35 AM
Janetto wrote:Hi Boris,

This is a lovely game with beautiful graphics. I would definitely like to see MORE hidden object scenes and much fewer mini-games in future developments. I play Hidden Object games for the hidden object scenes not mini-games -- I always skip the mini-games. Would it be possible to make the skip button effective immediately?

Thanks.

Hi, Janetto!

We are glad that you loved the game. About the ratio between the mini games and HO scenes - every game has it's own ratio and we try to use mini games where the story needs some mini game. We will consider the instant skip button suggestion, but the waiting period for the skip button is conditioned with the difficulty level.

Thank you for the support!

Happy gaming!

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 22, 17 3:24 AM
mitupogo wrote:The game is lovely. However, I'd like more explanation. The story seems to happen without much explanation - some talking at the beginning. For instance, the narrator should comment on the trees cutting down. And it said to me, your mother called you home - but that was after I asked for a hint. The game needs a bit of narration.

Also, I thought that it said there was a mouse on the inventory bar that would tell me if there are more collectables to get in that location. I see nothing that tells me that. And when I went to the strategy guide and to the help guide, it didn't explain it, so if I misread it, I don't have an answer.

Otherwise, I've just started, but think I'll like it.

Thanks!

Hi, mitupogo!

Thank you for the support! We will try to keep a close eye on the narration for the future games. About the mouse indicator it can be located left from the Hint (Mushroom). Enjoy!

Happy gaming!

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 17 11:46 PM
Valdy wrote:As I mentioned in the Reviews thread, I just finished the game and had a great time playing it.

There was just one thing I didn't like, and that was the many hidden object scenes. I enjoyed playing most of them, but the further into the game I got the more often I stumbled over a HOS. I am not a big fan of hidden object scenes as it is, I just really like to play through the main story (ERS gave us a couple of games that played like HOGs but without the hidden object scenes, loved it).
Other than the too many HOS, this was a great game, and I hope to see more of the same.

Hi, Valdy!

Thank you for the support! We will try to take the number of HOS in consideration for the future games.

Happy gaming!

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 17 12:19 AM
Nynaeve70 wrote:Thank you for messaging me, Boris. The suggestion to take the dissection tools out of the inventory and right click them to put them back in, triggered the cut scene.

I love the game (and will probably replay it)!

Hi, Nynaeve70!

Thank you for the support!

Happy gaming!

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator