Posts created by joybelle_1

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 5 Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 18 12:12 AM
The strategy guide in the "extras' or the ? on the level..often tells you where the trap is. They also are often marked with a faint red circle.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 5 Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 18 12:10 AM
They are not on every level. The strategy guide in the "extras" tells you when there is a puzzle piece. They are also circled on the graphic

I didnt get my "find collectables" or "hidden objects" and I found them all first go!! grrr.
I also did not get what you are saying either.

It shouldn't make a difference what mode you play. As long as the path is not blocked..click on the spot and you will get an arrow..click it... a worker (male) will come and place a camera on the spot. Click spot again.. you will have a circle and an arrow, click on the circle (camera lens) and wait for (girl) to come and take the photo. It will say.."great photo" and appear if you have been successful. To remove camera (if you need to take more than one)..click the camera.. and the arrow again and a worker will remove it. It is a three step process to position, take shot, and remove.

Don't finish Stonehenge blocks until you have taken all your three photos..or the level will complete itself..give you your 3 stars..and you will have to repeat it to get your photo album in order. Cheers

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 8:16 AM
Thankyou

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 12:29 AM
Yes..I am on level 15 and have none nor seen any..I have even gone back to levels with gold and just clicked around incase I get one.

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 12:26 AM
What is the point of fresco's? I have been passing the levels without using them unless stated, and have forgotten what they actually add.

Ah..I got it. I followed the strategy guide for the first bit..but withdrew my worker from the mill and just harvested the wheat. I totally ignored the stones at the top near the exeleration spell..and therefore did not have to get anymore gold..and had plenty of mana to just keep for invisibility too. I released all workers to build and cut trees. They had to stop and get wheat once..but that was when I renewed the invisibility spell..and had time to spare. Hope that helps.

I cant get it either...hey somebody..please help us. I have followed the strategy guide..and cant come near it because even though I cast invisibility..I keep losing workers in the seconds where it wears off and I need to cast again...I have plenty of mana. Guess I should have picked ("spells last longer" as my bonus lol)

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 17 4:42 AM
Well I guess you have figured it out by now..you have to complete the tasks the chief requires (and you don't always know what they are..they could be 3 offerings at a temple or activating something, or an certain amount of stock.. or particular ingredients etc)..and then they will talk to you and give you their stuff)

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 17 5:25 AM
The idol just goes away after you finish paying the fellow at the front of the hut..and feed the giants. Then its just food gathering? I think they are launching catapults you cant see or something

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 17 4:24 AM
I think you have the wrong player..you are talking about the girl...this level was the guy. apparently according to the others you have to go back to level 9 and pick up a sign with wavy things on it...I am only working one side of the board at the moment and that is the guy...(yes still at it lol..but getting gold eventually) hope this helps. There is a post about it under the girls name level 15..it gets confusing. Cheers

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 17 2:51 AM
I got this after about 40 goes! Totally ignoring the strategy guide (doesnt work)
Open chest and get clover while other worker digs soil
Activate clover and clear, lower lot, and blockage to upper stuff
Clear everything while clover is active
Upgade hut, build sawmill and a field
Upgrade the sawmill to level 2 immediately
First food..build a quarry
Use all wood to get field to level 3
Upgrade quarry to level 3! (you will not get your statues and upgrades up quickly enough otherwise)
Whilst building 3 statues asap...clear the path to the giant (150)
Start upgrading all statues to FOOD
Once over the gap..start clearing to the left, and clear the lot..build 4th statue..grab the shell and get to the "horn of plenty" in the big chest...activate immediately (with 3 upgraded statues while others upgrading the 4th)
I didn't clear any lots (to save my food)...I paid the middle giant..and cleared the first obstacle.
THEN...demolished the quarry and the sawmill and built two huts!
Woke up and paid the other giant..and kept everyone busy clearing.
Didn't bother with the last gap and chest on the right, but cleared all on the left (MANNA)
Madly upgraded huts...and finally got there! Cheers
You really need to repeat and know this level very well and get very slick to get there!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 17 2:49 AM
Strategy guide is usleless for this level

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 17 3:19 AM
Yes...we need an update..although its very easy still to finish even with getting shortchanged. My buildings also are not delivering the amount they say.

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 17 3:17 AM
The wells are a bit hard to see...they are small and look..just some dots basically in the sand..I often have to look hard

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 17 3:14 AM
I think it is the third icon in the power up? I had to go to the awards to find out what it did lol. you just have to use it I guess?

When you are on a level..you have a guide in the bottom left corner. It will locate all the pieces for you. (that's why you buy a collectors edition lol)

Read the answer on my question "hidden object achievement" also here on the forum. I haven't had time to check it out yet.. cheers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator